Protection Plus

Reviews for Protection Plus

Porsha
Porsha

Quick, Easy and Painless Door Repair

The grip set on our entry door was loose and jiggly so we hired John to replace it for us, as well as the lock.

We had used John for another project last year and he was just as courteous and professional as I remembered. He followed all safety protocols, kept the area tidy while he worked and was in and out within an hour.

Great service, would highly recommend!

Great to hear. All the best.

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Replace an old and unique door lock

Had a difficult task and Review Protection Plus was up to it. They found the part, replaced it and we cannot be happier. Very professional and knowledgeable personnel. I warmly recommend.

Glad you are satisfied with our service. Thanks.

PK
PK

Rekeying our house locks

Super job - John was able to quickly rekey both our ultra modern lock and ultra ancient lock … and to a single key! Plus he arrived on time as promised and is very responsive with questions and follow-ups.

Thanks for your business

Smooth transition

Very grateful for the helpful, timely and hassle-free update of a home alarm system, at reasonable cost and with communication ease. No complaints with my Protection Plus experience. After a frustrating, worthless experience with another company am happy to recommend Protection Plus to others.

Thanks for your business.

Victoria's Mansin Guest House
Victoria's Mansin Guest House

Lock repair

We called Protection Plus as we had an issue with a front door key-pad lock. It was old and not working properly so we wanted to replace it. We called and had John come, who was wonderful--not only did he do a great job of installing (had to cut off parts of door so it would fit!) but was totally professional and patient with all my questions. Most valued was the time he spent with me after, showing me how to program the new lock -- left notes and went over it several times til I got it! He also provided his number, should I have any issues going forward. And...he cleaned up after as well!

Thanks very much

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Window Films & Security Camera

We had Brian over to do a home security audit and he made suggested that i install window film and security cameras to cover all the possible entry points of my house. The installation of the film and camera was on point and to our satisfaction. The installer of the film indicated possible issues with the film and mentioned that they will replace it in case of any defects. In the case of the security camera, the installation done by Jason and Patrick was clean and the cabling are mostly hidden which is great. There were some minor issues i realized afterward but Jason and Brian were able to remedy it quickly through a phone call.

Frances in Etobicoke
Frances in Etobicoke

Locks rekeyed

Just took possession of a townhouse. Brian quickly set up an appointment for John (locksmith) to rekey the locks. John arrived the following week. Everyone was so efficient, professional and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend this company. They provide outstanding customer service.

Thanks for the review

Alex
Alex

Alarm Installation

We had an alarm installed from Protection Plus and the experience could not have been better. Dealing with Wayne was fantastic as he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in answering all my questions. Ciaran, who installed the alarm, did an excellent job installing all the equipment and teaching us how to use it. All in all, we are thrilled with our choice to use Protection Plus for all our security needs.

Thank you!

Maria C
Maria C
1 review Caledon, ON

Locksmith

John was extremely helpful. He went over all of our options and went out of his way to assist with various types of locks and added security. I highly recommend Protection Plus!

Thanks

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Rekey Lock.

I was looking to have 3 door locks changed and I contacted Protection Plus. John arrived at my home on time for his schedule appointment. Within minutes, John started configuring all three locks. John was professional, knowledgeable, and incredibly informative with all my questions and concerns,

John exceeded my expectation, when he willing added an additional lock that I was not planning to put on. John advised me on several options I had that would further enchanted the security of my house. I am grateful for all his knowledge, skill and customer service, This is definitely one company I can highly recommend for their product knowledge, customer satisfaction, and overall experience

Much appreciated. Glad everything worked out to your satisfaction.

More about Protection Plus

Since 1994, over 20,000 Canadian home and business owners have chosen PROTECTION PLUS® to provide them with customized, integrated security solutions.
PROTECTION PLUS® is Canada's Premier Authorized Honeywell Security Dealer, Resideo, ALARM-i Video Alarm Verification and ALARM.com.
Other premium brands we use include MUL-T-LOCK, MEDECO, ALARM-i, Madico Security Film, Openpath Access Control and more.
We are one of a select few companies in Canada that are U.L.C. listed for Commercial Alarm Installations.

PROTECTION PLUS® provides customers with professionally designed, installed and serviced residential and commercial security solutions.
Our Residential and Commercial services include;
Alarm Systems / Video Alarm Verification / Locksmith / High Security Locks / Door & Window Reinforcements / Safes /
Security Camera Systems / Thermal Cameras/ Standard and Video Intercoms/ Access Control / Security Bars and Gates / Security Window Film / Remote Services / Smart Monitoring / Fire and Life Safety Protection / Monitoring Service / Automatic Door Openers / Police and Private Guard Response and more...

Ask about us creating a customized security solution that fits your unique requirements and your budget.

Call 1-855-365-PLUS (7587) and speak with one of our Security Experts and set up a no-obligation SECURITY AUDIT of your home or business today!