Protection Plus

Reviews for Protection Plus

Michelle from Toronto
Michelle from Toronto

Security Cameras

Amazing company and service team! If I could, I would have given this company a 20/10 because they really went above and beyond.

I got 4 IP (exterior) cameras installed around my property but it was not an easy task to install. One of the cameras was installed in my detached garage, which made things more complicated because they could not do direct wiring from my house. However, they found a solution to everything. They were able to install my garage camera via WAP and a POE switch, in other words through my internet connection. All my 4 cameras are connected to an NVR box, and I can also see the cameras through my phone and laptop. The install was very clean and carefully installed.

In terms of the service, what an amazing team! My neighbour had used this company for his residential building and was very pleased with the service. They were punctual, professional, and they truly provide customer service.

A huge "THANK YOU" to Ciaran and Jason who did a fantastic job installing everything. Super patient and professional with all my questions and glitches. They did not leave until they made sure everything was properly installed, and I was happy and comfortable with the system. This duo was truly amazing, they did not rush this project and they took their time going through everything with me. I'd also like to point out that Ciaran and Jason were always friendly, smiling, and genuinely cared. I also had a chance to chat with them when they were installing, and they shared that they love working at Protection Plus because this company treats them really well. This is truly reflective in their work and professionalism. We had some "techy" issues which would have frustrated the heck of me...but they were calm, always friendly, and extremely professional in troubleshooting.

I'll definitely contact Protection Plus for any additional security needs I may have in the future. You can count on them to do the job right! (And if they do come back, I hope Ciaran and Jason come back - the fantastic duo!)

Thanks for this wonderful review Michelle. We are happy you had a wonderful experience working with our team.

joanne
joanne

Lock install and replacement

Always excellent service from everyone at Protection plus right from initial contact. (Brian, John). I already have an alarm service of over 3 years with them and added a sliding door lock in the back door. Trustworthy, reliable and excellent service. I am very happy and recommend them to everyone.

Thanks for your continued business Joanne.

mackerachers in PETERBOROUGH
mackerachers in PETERBOROUGH
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Replace dead bolt lock

Arrived on time. Very efficient work. Also tightened up door handle and lubricated where required. Very pleasant locksmith and we are extremely pleased with his work. Would highly recommend.

Thanks for the recommendation! Happy you had a good experience with our team at Protection Plus.

Lock & Handle Replacement

Replaced our outside door locks and handles. We wanted more substantial locks (commercial grade) that you can’t get at big box stores. They did a great job, very professional on time and just a nice bunch of people to do business with. I would highly recommend them.

Thanks for the review!

Nenad Vojinovic in North york
Nenad Vojinovic in North york

Door lock change

This was one of the best services we ever had. We have found John through Homestays and have randomly picked his company. I would like to recommend John to anybody who is looking for a VIP service which John is providing. He was very interested to show and give us different alternatives for the devices we have been looking for. The price was reasonable for the devices provided. John is the only person we will be recommending to other people and we will be looking for. Thank you John for this excellent experience.

Thanks for the great review Nenad. Happy to be of service.

Patio door lock

Needed help with my patio door lock. Brian was very personable on the phone and helpful as was the person who came to install it. Very efficient and took all precautions needed in these covid times. A true pleasure dealing with this company.

Thanks for your business and review.

Patrick in Burlington
Patrick in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Security bar and lock installation

Dealing with Protection Plus was easy and efficient. From the quote to the installation, Protection Plus was professional, polite and knowledgeable. Very satisfied and would recommend their services.

Thanks for the recommendation Patrick.

Vassiliki in Toronto
Vassiliki in Toronto

Locksmith

Very satisfied with our locksmith. Wonderful person and knowledgeable technician. Very fast and efficient.

Thank you!

Thanks you!

Home Security System

Needed a company that specialized in Honeywell systems. First dealt with sales manager, Brian. Extremely thorough and detailed, surprised with the amount of time he spent assessing my needs while ensuring I was aware of the services available. Not pushy at all. Even came in during day of install.

The installer, Kieran, was very pleasant and efficient. Asked him to do something outside of work order and was accommodating. So far my experience has been quite pleasant. Would recommend.

Thank you for the great review.

More about Protection Plus

Since 1994, over 20,000 Canadian home and business owners have chosen PROTECTION PLUS® to provide them with customized, integrated security solutions. PROTECTION PLUS® is Canada's Premier Authorized Honeywell Security Dealer and Resideo. Other premium brands we use include MUL-T-LOCK, MEDECO, ALARM-i, Madeco Security Film, Openpath Access Control and more. We are one of a select few companies in Canada that are U.L.C. listed for Commercial Alarm Installations.

PROTECTION PLUS® provides customers with professionally designed, installed and serviced residential and commercial security solutions.
Our Residential and Commercial services include;
Alarm Systems / Video Alarm Verification / Locksmith / High-Security Locks / Door & Window Reinforcements / Safes /
Security Camera Systems / Standard and Video Intercoms/ Access Control / Security Bars and Gates / Security Window Film / Remote Services / Smart Monitoring / Fire and Life Safety Protection / Monitoring Service / Automatic Door Openers / Police and Private Guard Response/
Mobile Medical Alert Systems and more...

Ask about us creating a customized security solution that fits your unique requirements and your budget.

Call 1-855-365-PLUS (7587) and speak with one of our Security Experts and set up a no-obligation SECURITY AUDIT of your home or business today!