PROTECTION PLUS

Reviews for PROTECTION PLUS

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Lock change

I am a first-time homeowner and was overwhelmed with the lock and security options available. Brian performed an onsite visit with me and did a thorough walkthrough of the house, outlining all the security options I had. He was extremely personable and did not try and pressure me at all, but rather gave me all the pros and cons of each option I had.

The installation also went seamlessly. Brian and his team were on-time, courteous and extremely professional. I would definitely recommend Protection Plus' services to others.

nskac
nskac

Security System

Extremely happy with the whole experience. From the first call with Steven to the installation by Ciaran. Who did a phenomal job! Very professional and pleasent. I will definitely recommend to family and friends!

Dr. C.H. from Toronto
Dr. C.H. from Toronto

Superb Professional Service

Wow! John V. was there when I needed state-of-the art service in short order to solve a major difficulty.

Protection Plus was also able to accommodate my special request for early morning service. I had a Medeco cylinder changed and fresh keys made. Now my residence is secure and that is a very good thing.

Knowledgeable, professional, courteous. I would use this firm again.

Happy c.
Happy c.

Basement window bars

John did an amazing job with the window bars. I highly recommend using protection plus. We dealt with Brian for the consultation and he's super friendly.

Marty from Don Mills
Marty from Don Mills

Upgraded alarm system

Protection Plus made recommendations to my aging alarm to bring it up to date. We were very satisfied with the level of service. John was prompt, efficient and left no mess behind. Spent time explaining the new features and resolving any concerns. Much appreciated!!

Hossein
Hossein
1 review North York, ON

Locks and security !

Super professional!!! Super clean jon!! highly recommended for all sequrity needs in your home, very nice guys!

More about PROTECTION PLUS

Since 1994, over 15,000 Canadian home and business owners have chosen PROTECTION PLUS™ to provide them with customized, integrated security solutions. PROTECTION PLUS™ is Canada's Premier Authorized Honeywell Security Dealer. Other premium brands we use include MUL-T-LOCK, MEDECO, EMTEK Door Hardware, Armorcoat Security Film, PROTECT24-Personal Emergency Response Systems and more. We are one of a select few companies in Canada that are U.L.C. listed for Commercial Alarm Installations.

PROTECTION PLUS™ provides customers with professionally designed, installed and serviced residential and commercial security solutions.
Our Residential and Commercial services include;
Alarm Systems / Locksmith / High-Security Locks / Door & Window Reinforcements / Safes /
Security Camera Systems / Standard and Video Intercoms/ Access Control / Security Bars and Gates / Security Window Film / Remote Services / Smart Monitoring / Fire and Life Safety Protection / Monitoring Service / Automatic Door Openers / Police and Private Guard Response/
Mobile Medical Alert Systems and more...

Ask about us creating a customized security solution that fits your unique requirements and your budget.

Call 1-855-365-PLUS (7587) and speak with one of our Security Experts and set up a no-obligation SECURITY AUDIT of your home or business today!