Home Outfitters

Julie in Carleton place
Julie in Carleton place
1 review CARLETON PLACE, ON

Dyson Mini Turbine

I was trying to get this particular part for my Dyson vacuum. Unfortunately, no one had one in stock. The staff at the Home Outfitters in Ottawa, on Innes Road were extremely helpful. I very much appreciated everything they did for me to get this part. I have it and extremely thrilled.

sonia in Delta
sonia in Delta
1 review DELTA, BC

beding

I went to Langley home outfitters and bought a beding set.After a couple of weeks I noticed that my sheets & comforter .Started fading in color. Home outfitters stuff in garbage thats why stuff is so cheap their. I would not go back there for beding again.

Rakesh Vijay
Rakesh Vijay

Decorative items

We been to there and found that they have so much choices to choose from.Staff was exceptional and they help to make decision and they also give us bulk buying discount.
I would prefer to tell my friends and relatives to visit them

RAP
RAP
6 reviews Ajax, ON

Lazy Suzanne Fondue, a carpet and a Cuisanart knife vault

I recently went to home outfitters and there was a crazy sale on the above purchased items....i got the knife set which happened to be the display model....still in mint condition for 1/3 of the price. The carpet i stumbled on was 50% off and the fondue pot was also 50%....just pure luck! i have already used all he products and am very satisfied!!!

cathy n rick
cathy n rick

bedding

recently did some up grading to my master bedroom and bedding wasoverwhelimg, started looking into the home outfitters and found many many selections of colors, styles I was greeted with very informative staff and was greatly satisified with my final purchase

Stacey C
Stacey C
8.3/10

Artwork

I was pleasantly surprised on a recent visit to Home Outfitters - I wasn't expecting to find exactly what I was looking for, but a friend had told me to check it out. I was in the market for artwork for a new home, and boy, did I find great stuff!! The selection was pretty large and the painting were trendy and sophisticated all at once. I bought 3 canvas pieces and a few framed ones as well - I have had several compliments already. I would go back there in a heartbeat, not only for artwork, but also other home decor. The selection can't be beat!

Diane from Toronto-5459
Diane from Toronto-5459

Bedroom Redoing

I went to this place for the 1st time on a recomendation and I was extactic that I did. I found everything I needed and more as I was redoing my bedroom and when I had a questions the sales people were so helpful and energetic to help no questions asked they were there for me.

T in Peterborough
T in Peterborough

9.8/10

Household needs

Love this store! I always find things there that I'm not able to find elsewhere. If you know what you want, the staff are always willing to point you in the right direction. If you aren't sure WHAT you want, it's a great place to browse (for yourself or for a gift). You'll always find what you need!

upset in Welland
upset in Welland

purchased bathroom towels and accessories

Home Outfitters
905-831-8506
1300 Kingston Rd
Pickering
L1V 3M9

We were purchasing bathroom towels and accessories. The cash register didn’t print out a receipt. They had to return everything then reenter them into the computer. I stood at the register for 45 minutes. While they were doing this a supervisor asked if we needed help. The cashier said “no”. The next day I went back and purchased additional items. The cashier didn’t have any change in the register, not even rolled coins.