Home Outfitters

Thomas Pham from Surrey
Thomas Pham from Surrey
4 reviews Richmond, BC

Store Front Decor

Home Outfitters is one of my favorite store to shop for decorative items. They have a variety of new stock every time I visit and it's always a pleasant surprise.

Thia in Westwood Plateau
Thia in Westwood Plateau
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

kitchenaid apliances, bedroom linens,

I just moved into my first new home last year and basically had nothing. Home outfitters provides a great variety of high end products, but still has alot of good deals as well. Many of my kitchen appliances and bedroom linens and duvets were purchased here, as well as great deals on glassware were made. I also bought an excellent breville juicer there during a special and it get's used daily. Problem with this place is that sometimes you end up buying things that you don't really need sometimes :)

Leanne from Port Coquitlam
Leanne from Port Coquitlam

Purchase Coffee Pot

Needed to replace original purchase. The sales rep went out of their way to locate replacement. On my next visit to the store, the sales rep remembered me and asked if I was still happy with the replacement pot.