Home Outfitters

Reviews for Home Outfitters

Gerri King in Calgary
Gerri King in Calgary

Vase with dried flowers

I've been looking for a large floor vase and dried twigs to be put it for our house for sometime. I found a wonderful vase for a very reasonable price and also the twigs to put in. Homefitters has a large selection of items and I will go there first when I am looking for home accessories.

CJ in SE
CJ in SE

Kitchen Products

I found a good selection and varing price points. Had no problem finding items. Staff seemed helpful. Also were able to get ideas for other item which I may want to add to home in future.

Shannon in Strathcona
Shannon in Strathcona

bedding

I like when they have their clearance sales - and a friend mentioned it. They have great quality bedding and very helpful staff. They have all home decor products. I would buy from there again.