Home Outfitters

Gracie from Langley
Gracie from Langley
6 reviews Langley, BC

Towels

My experience at the Home Outfitters in Langley was very successful. I recently renovated my bathroom, and I painted it a very unique orange. I wasn't able to find the right colour towels anywhere! Finally, I went over Home Outfitters and they had a super selection on towels. The staff were very helpful, they showed me to the right section, right away I didn't have to wait at all.

Deborah in Langley
Deborah in Langley
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

towels and bath products

The store was out of the towels that we wanted. they called another store and had them sent in. Once the towels were in the called us at home to let us know that they were there. Great service, wonderful towels.