Home Outfitters

Elizabeth in Abbotsford
Elizabeth in Abbotsford
12 reviews ABBOTSFORD, BC

kichen accessories

I find this place has a wide variety of great products for the household. When looking for a soap dispenser, there were a variety to choose from. To top it, off I got a great savings on it . I love the coupon offer of 25 percent off that comes in the newspaper. I also bought various accessories that were of good quality, such as OXO products. It's best to know what products you like before you buy, as the sales people are not that knowledgable on their products.

Ikbal in Vancouver
Ikbal in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Accessories

Home outfitters gave me the bathroom of my dreams. I was able to achieve the look I wanted - that of a movie star. It's nothing but lights, mirrors and all the trimmings. Thank you home outfitters!