Home Hardware Stores

915 1st St W
North Vancouver
BC
V7P 1A4

I purchased my light fixture at this location. I wasn't completely satisfied with the service at first, as it was hard to find a representative. But, once I was able to find someone his knowledge was outstanding. The installation process was explained thoroughly to me, and he helped me get the right price. When I returned to that location a day later, he even asked how the installation went!!

Vafa
Vafa
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

home renovation

I just bought a new tv and wanted to mount it on my wall. I went to the home hardware and they were very informed and were helpful in teaching me how use their racks and installation was easy afterwards. If they had more selection it would be better but I was happy to have my new tv setup in to time.