Home Hardware - Richmond

Building Supplies and Hardware
7111 Elmbridge Way Richmond BC V6X 3J7
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Richmond  >  Home Hardware - Richmond

Reviews for Home Hardware - Richmond

Serene Ng in Vancouver
Serene Ng in Vancouver
3 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

home renovation

bought some paint mainly for re-painting the walls for my apartment. staff were friendly and helpful in looking for colours and different brands of paint. carried a wide variety of different paints so that we could compare the quality and prices.

yvonne in Richmond
yvonne in Richmond
5 reviews Richmond, BC

faucet installation

Staff there were very nice and helpful, they listened to the customer's problem and help them make the best choice and solution. I am replacing my kitchen faucet and Home Hardware staff helped me for questions on installation in very detail.

johnny fong in Richmond

7111 Elmbridge Way
Richmond
BC
V6X 3J7

Bought a plunger and a cheapie snake from the store. My bath tub was draining slowly so I used the snake to clear the drain!

IT worked beautifully, got a bunch of my wifes hair out and now drains fine, The plunger was for the toilet as I dont feel like using a flimsy snake to clear any clogs!