Home Hardware Stores

Complete Maintenance
Complete Maintenance
3 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Supplies

We like shopping at Home Hardware because they carry a wide variety of merchandise, that can't be found at other retailers.
From those cool non stick pans to garage floor epoxy they have it all. The friendly staff is always ready to help and competitive prices make shopping at Home Hardware a pleasure.
Thanks.
Brad.
Maple Ridge
MrPropertyService.ca

Shana from Maple Ridge
Shana from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Bathroom Renovations

I moved into my basement suite and fell in love with it, except for the bathroom...
We decided to do a bathroom renovation using products from Home Hardware. We have been there before, and were reminded why we came back, when we were greeted by friendly staff members that helped us choose the right products.
It was a helpful, pleasant experience.

Coral in Maple ridge
Coral in Maple ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Small appliances, hard-to-find parts, specia order products

When I moved to Maple Ridge, a friend recommended the Home Hardware for any hard-to-find part for small appliances, or supplies for maintenance and home repairs. It is no wonder - HH staff have always been fantastic with their customer service; it's genuine, and they work together to make sure you can get what you're looking for.
When they didn't have the insecticide I was looking for, they ordered it in and called me when it arrived (only took a day or two). They're my first (and often only) stop when looking for the general purpose items I'm looking for.