Home Hardware - Wellington E

Building Supplies and Hardware
289 Wellington St E Aurora ON L4G 6H6
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Aurora  >  Home Hardware - Wellington E

Review for Home Hardware - Wellington E

Nancy from Aurora
Nancy from Aurora

9.8/10

hardwood flooring

I had visited several of the renovation type stores in order to obtain information and prices for Hardwood flooring for my home. I found several that I liked the look of but was unsure of the colour as it had to match the banister already installed.
I made my choice and when I asked the person helping me how much it was for the sample. He informed me that there was not charge, that I could just return it when I knew if it would go or not. No problem.
As I had been made to pay a $125 deposit to take home 4 samples from another store the week before this was a happy suprise. This store and chain knows how to work with their customers and promote good community relations.