Home Hardware - Steeles Ave E

Building Supplies and Hardware
385 Steeles Ave E Milton ON L9T 3G6
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Milton  >  Home Hardware - Steeles Ave E

Review for Home Hardware - Steeles Ave E

Sarah from Milton
Sarah from Milton

9.8/10

House entry Renovation

This is the first time that I have been to this store and based on the helpful people and quality work I will be back for my next project. I was unable to find a peice of Oak board that was the right size for the job. The sales staff ordered one for me, helped me with all the tools needed to install this on the wall. The staff was very knowledgable and I very pleased with the time that they spent with helping me.