Home Hardware - Perth

Nancy Fisher in Perth
Nancy Fisher in Perth
1 review Perth, ON

Purchasing storm doors

I have tried to purchase a particular storm door twice, both times wrong door arrived. Staff comment....don't know what happened, " the door you thought you ordered" I guess it's my fault times two. Not happy!

Private User reviews Lanark, ON

Home reno

March 8, 2017 around 4 pm.

Went in to buy approx. $600.00 of building supplies ($450 to be delivered).

I had to drive an extra hour to get a written quote from their competitor (who had MUCH better prices) to qualify for the price match.

The supervisor wouldn't deliver my products if he agreed to the price match and instead he got quite rude with me and chose to let a $600 (approx.) sale walk out the door.

It turns out there is a LIST of CONDITIONS a customer must meet in order to have their products delivered. Buyer beware!!!

For the record... YES! I am quite aware that a 10' x 4' sheet of drywall is actually TEN FEET LONG!!!

I wanted to spend my money at my LOCAL, CANADIAN owned, CANADIAN franchise, but this rude supervisor (and the business owner) obviously doesn't need or want my money, so from here on out, I will shop elsewhere.

Lesson learned - the hard way.

Jason in Perth
Jason in Perth
1 review Perth, ON

Deck

I had a plan drawn out but needed some help with how much material I needed. They were very knowledgeable about what I needed, and recommended different types of products!

FLBH in Westpoa Ont
FLBH in Westpoa Ont

General Building supplies

They are supplying all the material for building a house. Their delivery is always same day, even though I live 20 miles away from the store. Their selection is excellent, the quality of the materials is excellent and if I need something they don't have they get it within 2 business days. Their prices are great and Chris is very informative, personable, and helful with suggestions.