Home Hardware - Maple Grove Dr

Building Supplies and Hardware
511 Maple Grove Dr Oakville ON L6J 6X8
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Clarkson  >  Home Hardware - Maple Grove Dr

Review for Home Hardware - Maple Grove Dr

T from Peterborough
T from Peterborough

Home building and reno supplies

I really like Home Hardware for that 'personal touch' when shopping for home renovation supplies and ideas... compared to other bigger stores of the same nature, I often find the service at Home Hardware just a bit more friendly and personable. I'm not at all intimidated to ask questions, and I find that the staff here are knowledgeable, so I never worry that I won't get the answers that I'm looking for. I recently bought a workbench as a gift here, and the recipient of this gift was thrilled. Home Hardware has an excellent return policy as well, so you never have to worry when buying a gift for someone else.