Home Hardware - Harwood Ave S

Building Supplies and Hardware
136 Harwood Avenue South Ajax ON L1S 2H6
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Ajax  >  Home Hardware - Harwood Ave S

Reviews for Home Hardware - Harwood Ave S

Ayesha from Ajax
Ayesha from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Needed Outdoor Mesh to Cover Exhaust Hole

Had a problem with birds building a nest in the exhaust vents outside my house and decided to go to this store to buy. After describing the metal type mesh I was looking for (and why I needed it), the young girl at cash told me she didn't know what I was talking about and that they probably didn't carry it but if I wanted I could search the store for another employee to ask them. Thought that was pretty rude of her and was not pleased with her non-existent knowledge of products and customer service. Found an older guy in the back who immediately understood what I wanted and took me there and cut the piece for me. He was top-notch. I would only return if this guy was working; otherwise I would not.

kathryn from Ajax

905-683-3471
136 Harwood Avenue South
Ajax
L1S 2H6

We were finishing up a renovation on our laundry room and had a friend recommend Home Hardware for their inexpensive tiles. Being a smaller store i didn't think to go there, but the custome service in smaller locations is much better and i was very pleased with the decision to go there. I ven got the tiles at a discounted price because i bought in bulk. I will always go there from now on.

Bowmanville
Bowmanville

Bought some shopping cart bags

I went there to buy some shopping cart bags for a retirement home in Oshawa and the sales staff was wonderful in helping me as they came In all different sizes.. I actually went bag twice as we needed more of them...I would drive there again for the service and friendly service staff.

Mike Williams in Ajax
Mike Williams in Ajax
1 review AJAX, ON

Paint Supplies

We were able to get all the supplies that was needed in order to get the job done. They had what we needed and more, the staff is very helpful and pleasant to deal with. Very homely experience!