Moving Experts Inc. The

Danielle in California
Danielle in California
1 review Zamora, CA

Move from Illinois to California

I want to thank you for all the hard work you did for me and my family. The moving crewthat was sent to do the job were very good, worked non stop and definitely knew what they were doing. I am very happy with my choice!

J. Lord on Northside
J. Lord on Northside
1 review Chicago, IL

State to State Move

I was in a bind over another moving company’s mistakes. The Moving Experts were there to help. They arrived two days after I called them and loaded everything. My shipment came two weeks later, and on time. They are very good, quick and hard working. I would highly recommend The Moving Experts to all who are planning to move. They are quick, professional and courteous.