Home Depot - YMCA Drive

Lisa and Thierry in St. Catharines
Lisa and Thierry in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Wood cutting

My husband and I have always had great serve at Home Depot and our last visit was no exception. We had Marcelo cut some plywood for us, he was professional, polite and took the time to make sure we were happy. Thanks Marcelo, our basement is looking amazing!

kay from St. Catharines
kay from St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

blinds

worst customer service ever...manager refuses to call me back..horrible installation of blinds and no one seems to care....simply will never shop here again!!
Unbelievable experience....why this store manager refuses to take complaint calls is beyond me...he keeps passing them off to a general customer service line not connected to the store....even after I called the store directly he does this!!!

sandy in St catharines
sandy in St catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

kitchen remodel

This was the 2nd kitchen I purchased at Home Depot... The first one beautiful.. The installers took there time and did some extra things for me.I thought I would get the same service 2nd time around... Totally different experience... The cupboards were ripped off the wall taking half the drywall with it. The trim on the top of the cupboard is pieced together with maybe one nail holing an 6 ft. piece... The pantry was not the orginal pantry that I ordered but decided to keep this one because I didn't want to wait 6-8 wks for the orginal one... All and all A very dissappointing service... They did do a follow up call to see if I was happy but it was just a courtsey call.. They really didn't seem to care if I was happy or not... Anymore remodeling on my home will be done buy someone else Not Home Depot...

Ray - Grimsby
Ray - Grimsby
1 review Como, CO

home renovation

We have purchased all our materials from here and have been very successful in finding all the things we are looking for, staff has been as helpful as they can. we are happy with the pricing as well, they have a great assorment of items to chose from.

josie in st. catharines
josie in st. catharines
2 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Painting

That staff at Home Depot provide an exceptional service. They are very knowledgeable and helpfull. Their prices are the best in town and the product sold is the best in town. Highly recommend shopping at Home Depot for paint.

feral saint catherines
feral saint catherines
4 reviews St. Catharines, ON

bathroom

i was looking to do a bathroom remodel and tried my local home depot as they are one of the largest distruibutors in my area and have a great international reputation. what i found was unfortunately alot of people that didn't know that much about what they were selling. it was frustrating and so i decided to go with another company for my materials.

superdee9 St Catharines Ontario
superdee9 St Catharines Ontario
13 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

Paint

I find that some of the employees in this store make me feel kind of stupid when I go in this store. Not to make this a gender issue but as a female I go into this store sometimes to seek advice before hopefully purchasing a product. I have sometimes received good advice here but occasionally received advice that even I as an entry level remodeller know is incorrect.

bobbii in beamsville
bobbii in beamsville
1 review ,

custom blinds

I was extremely unhappy with HD when I went in to get information on blinds for my house and first of all it took forever to get service and then when I finally did get to talk to someone, they wanted to charge me 50 to come and measure my windows and give me a price- anywhere else I went did it for free... you lost out on my business and I am sure many other peoples as well.

camp1980 - Bloor West Village

Home Improvement Purchases

Have gone to this homedepot many times and am not impressed with the fact that it is impossible to actually find anyone to get service. There is never anyone around to help you and when you do finally find someone they are not very knowledgeable. When this place first opened it was wonderful and well staffed. Not anymore.

Jan in St Catharines
Jan in St Catharines

flooring

The staff was very helpful answering all DIY questions. This assistance allowed the project (i.e. wood flooring) to be installed without any trouble. The information and time provided to answer questions saved our family about $200.