Home Depot - Kipling Ave

Debra in Burlington
Debra in Burlington
1 review Edmonton, AB

planting flowers

I bought several outdoor plants for my flower beds around the house. The greenhouse staff are very busy and thye took the time to help me out and sugest the best possible outdoor flowers for my situation.

MILLGROVE
MILLGROVE
1 review Beamsville, ON

Flooring

The came in measured and installed the floor with no issues. The crew was clean and concerned with our end result. They installed the carpet and under pad and never came up with any extra charges. We got what we paid for and could not be happier with the service.

Mark  North Toronto

416-746-1357
1983 Kipling Ave
Etobicoke
M9W 4J4

My new kitchen was designed by and installed through Home Depot. The installation contractor made a mess and the whole kitchen had to be removed and correctly installed. Home Depot arranged and paid for all the removal and re-installation, inspected the new instal every step of the way and kept me up to date. I was very satisfied.

Dan Emter
Dan Emter
4 reviews New Hamburg, ON

kitchen

I purchased my cobards from Home Depot. The stafe was great and helped me lay out the kitchen to utilise the spase for great storage and counter space. The cabnits where a good price for the quality. they werent custome but they will last longer than me.

Jay Downtown
Jay Downtown

Barbecue Repair

Was looking for a specialized solution to repair my BBQ line. Went everywhere trying to find a part/solution and Frank came up with an ingenious way of replacing the line.

He had also provided me with tips on how to avoid the problem in the future.

Tara in Etobicoke
Tara in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

bathroom

They need to have more sales people in these home depot stores. I bet there sales would triple if people werent aimlessly walking around trying to find things and then leaving.

MIKEV
MIKEV

ELECTRICAL PARTS

Tony was very helpful in choosing all the electrical parts to do my home projects. He also helped with the pricing of all parts, which in turn saved me extra money. Projects was completed.

Katie from Etobicoke
Katie from Etobicoke
2 reviews ,

Paint, garden furniture

I like to redecorate my house often, and buy paint on a regular basis. There is usually only one attendant there, and a long line of customers who don't know what they need or want. I find it frustrating to stand there with paint chip in hand, waiting for the only associate to be available. Sometimes, there isn't even anyone there and you have to go hunting around the store. Also, their patio furniture, while it looks nice and is inexpensive, is of poor quality. It's best to go to a specialty patio furniture company for greater options and quality.

PJ in North York
PJ in North York

Cement blocks

I always feel there's a lack in the number of employees at the home depot. I highly advise they hire more to help the customers. The general feeling of the customers is the lack of sales staff to assist with their problems.

Eddy in Etobicoke
Eddy in Etobicoke

kitchen renovation...cabinets

We purchased all our kitchen cabinets through Home Depot. The process was quick and easy. The drawings were very clear to both of us. We knew exactly where everything was going. When we received the cabinets, the installers were there ready to install them, no time wasted at all. Within two days we had our dream kitchen.