Home Depot - Kipling Ave

Building Supplies and Hardware
1983 Kipling Ave Etobicoke ON M9W 4J4
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Rexdale  >  Home Depot - Kipling Ave

Reviews for Home Depot - Kipling Ave

Yulian Liao from Toronto
Yulian Liao from Toronto

Bathroom ---- Toilet Replacement

We were replacing the toilet in the basement bathroom. Unfortunately, we picked up the wrong size on our own. The staff like Joe, Suzanne, Alex and Hillary were extremely helpful. They checked in the store and online in order to find the exact product we need. Then they rearranged delivery, installation and payment. We were deeply impressed by their patience and professionalism. Especially Alex, who drew pictures to explain technical terms in a simpler way to me; and Suzanne, who was so understanding and caring that she assisted us from beginning to end with every detail. 1 month passed, we are very satisfied with our second choice. Thanks for your professionalism and patience!

Kitchen counter top

We started in August and have arranged multiple appointments for measurements to be made. The messages went unanswered for weeks. With measurements finally complete, I paid the balance in full and now hear they have lost our order and I may have a counter for Christmas. There are too many people, levels and third parties involved in the ordering process and there is no one who actually follows through. One person tells you one thing, and someone else in the chain completely denies it. I am so glad we did not order a full kitchen. I cannot comment on quality or installation.

Brazilianoxx in Etobicoke
Brazilianoxx in Etobicoke
11 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Apartment window upgrade

I went to this Home Depot location to buy a new manual windows covers to install in my apartment, my friend recommended me to go to this Location as they offer a different styles and colours. I got what I wanted in 2 minutes. Very well organized.

omar guzman in Toronto
omar guzman in Toronto
3 reviews TORONTO, ON

Installing Baseboards

I am a handy man but I have never done wood work. I went to the store with the intention of doing the work myself. So I went to get information regarding tools I needed,best material for what I wanted to do,information about instalation. After a 10 minute conversation with the young man in the area I asked him if they had people that would do the work. He said that they had a list of companies that they worked with and were very responsible.
I decided to let them do the work and after seen the intricacies of what they did I am glad that i did not tackle the work myself.
I feel that the people at Home Depot gave me all the information for my to do the work myself and at the same time provided me with the option of having it done professionally.
I was very pleased with the Job.

Olga in Etobicoke
Olga in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

kitchen upgrade

The tiles were well installed. The kitchen counter fit extremely well and overall the style of kitchen brought us up to date in the 21st century! The workers were always on time, very professional and very accomodating.

De (Weston)
De (Weston)
1 review York, ON

paint colours

We decided to do some painting to our condo and went to home depot to look at paint, We wanted a dark red accent wall for our living room to complete our look, As we have never painted before and know nothing about painting we consulted with the paint representative in the paint section. The service was adequate and however the product recommendations was horrible, the sales representative was friendly and showed us different types of paints and how to choose the finish etc, the agent recommended we use CML paint with a tinted primmer which we did. CML paint is the worst paint ever!!! We have living room wall that is about four shades of red, the colour is horrible, after speaking with some painter acquintances they advised CML is the worst paint to use for colours and benjamin moore would have been the best. I am pretty upset that we trusted the sales representative to recommend a good product and he recommend that gallon of crap, money was not an option and i would have preferred to at least have been told about a good brand of paint especially for a accent wall, IN CONCLUSION IF YOU ARE PAINTING A ACCENT WALL BUY BENJAMIN MOORE PAINT AND GET THE EXPERTISE OF A PAINTING PROFESSIONAL NOT THE SALES STAFF,

Kman in Toronto
Kman in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Kitchen Renovaiton

We had our kitchen renovated 7 years ago with Home Depot. With the exceptional customer service of the interior designer, we got big help for chosing the right cabinet set with reasonable price. Followed with well handy installation team, our kitchen renovation was professionally done right and ontime.

MLYONS
MLYONS
1 review North York, ON

PAINTING

THE PAINTER WORKED VERY EFFICEINTLY, AND WAS DONE IN A TIMLEY MANNER. HIS WORK WAS DONE WITH PRECISION AND PROFESSIONALISM. I WOULD DEFINITELY GO TO HOME DEPOT FOR MY HOME INMPROVEMENT NEEDS

home depot kipling
home depot kipling
1 review Keswick, ON

kitchen and sink

We renovated our kitchen and we used home depot for the install.
They did an excellent job with helping us select the sink and the counter.
We would use them again and we were satisfied with the service

home depot brampton
home depot brampton
1 review ,

sink and kithcen intall

WE had our outdated kitchen redone and chose home depot from start to finish and they did a great job fron selecting the sink to insyalling the counter top, We were very satisfied and would chose home depot again