Home Depot - Hamilton

Fred in Hamilton
Fred in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Carpet cleaning

I had my carpets cleaned by Home Depot cleaning services I had Corey come to my house he is very punctual and his service was absolutely excellent he is very knowledgeable with everything that I asked and he answered my questions effectively and quickly I would recommend this service to anyone that is looking for a good carpet cleaning and they also offer duct cleaning which by the way I also went ahead with I am very satisfied with the end results

Wendy from QB Global
Wendy from QB Global

rental house renovation

We have several rental house in Hamilton. Home Depot Hamilton is right close to where our rental houses are. The people work there are very nice. THey have great service and good products of course.

Pete in Stoney creek
Pete in Stoney creek
1 review HAMILTON, ON

Interlocking

Summer of 2012 the wife and I decided to redo our interlock outside but we did not have the tools an equipments. So we head over to homedepot and since this is out first time doing any type of renovation i was surprised at how home depot had everything we needed an we were even able to rent equipments to get the job done! I would recommend anyone to check out homedepot first because their prices ate right, and you will find anything you need there.

tammy ruigrok in Grimsby
tammy ruigrok in Grimsby
5 reviews Grimsby, ON

laundry room

When I went to home depot to purchase a sink for my laundry room I was very disappointed with the lack of customer service. I found it difficult to find anyone to assist me with the selection.

Mare in Eastgate
Mare in Eastgate
3 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

FLOORING INSTALLED BY HOME DEPOT INSTALLERS

THE SO CALLED PROFESSIONALS FROM HOME DEPOT INSTALLED FLOORING AT OUR HOME. IT WAS INSTALLED JULY 15/11. SOME TILES WERE OVER LAPPED WHICH MEANS THEY WOULD NEVER SIT DOWN. SOME TILES WERE BUTTED SO CLOSE TOGETHER THEY WOULD NEVER SIT DOWN. A SECTION OF TILES 3 FEET X 12 FEET OF THE SAME PRODUCT COLOUR WAS A DIFFERENT COLOUR. WE HAD TO CALL IN TWO HOME DEPOT MANAGERS AND ARGUE THE WORKMANSHIP WAS TERRIBLE & IT NEEDED TO BE REDONE. WE ENDING UP CHASING HOME DEPOT & THE FLOORING WASN'T REMOVED & REPLACE UNTIL OCT 19/11

L  in Stoney creek
L in Stoney creek
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Painting room

Good customer service, they helped with color and type of paint. The place had a variety of brands to choose from and the home depot staff were very friendly. Overall, I had a good experience and would go back again.

Lisa in Hamilton
Lisa in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Replaced glass screen doors

The staff at the Home Depot were excellent to deal with for the replacement of 2 of my screen doors.
Unfortunately we had some difficulties with a model we choose for our front door. Two times it was installed and the glass fell out of the frame within days.
However the service was excellent and prompt. Home Depot did not design the door and in the end they selected another manufacturer and "made it right".

Kathy in Winona
Kathy in Winona
4 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

Tile

We bought enough slate to do our front foyer and lower foyer. They figured out what we needed. It turned out they sold us double what we needed and then when the tile guys came to do it, they said that it was the worst slate they ever saw. They told us that it needed a lot of preperation to lay it and it would cost double of any other normal tile.

rosaleen boston stoney creek
rosaleen boston stoney creek
2 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

garage doors

We bought two doors and one was delivered and installed. We then had to wait another three months for the second door. We had visitors coming from Ireland and we had to mismatched doors.

Kellt
Kellt
1 review Stoney Creek, ON

hard wood floor

I was interested in renovating my sunroom, and the home depot had an excellent suggestion to pur hard wood floor in. The service was amazing and the coulours they choose were incredible. Now whenever i am looking to redo a room i will count on the home depot.