Home Depot - Caledonia Rd

Building Supplies and Hardware
825 Caledonia Rd North York ON M6B 3X8
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in York  >  Home Depot - Caledonia Rd

Reviews for Home Depot - Caledonia Rd

Carlota
Carlota

Terrible installation services

Bought a dishwasher which HD installed. The hose broke twice in the first two weeks, flooding my kitchen, after which HD claimed it was my fault. Finally I insidyed that they send a new installer, after which the hose was fine. Many hours wasted on the phone and in store.

Kim Robinson in Toronto
Kim Robinson in Toronto

Window Blinds in Home Decorating Dept.

FOR THREE MONTHS I've been trying to resolve my window blinds order. On Jan. 30, 2017, I tried to cancel two of the 9 blinds ordered. My in-store consultant was on holiday; I sent him a text and went into the store, with no results. The installer, John, came to install the 7 blinds and took back the two blinds as the cancellation did not go through despite my efforts at the store and my texts to the designer. When the designer, Avi, returned, I told Avi I'd like to replace the two blinds taken back to the factory and he said "no problem", I'll take care of it." Two months later, March 29th, I call Avi and he's done nothing. He sends me back to the store to get the sales rep name as I had only the ID # of the sales associate who tried to help me cancel my blinds on Feb. 1. I call two weeks later and still no action. I went into the store and spoke to Nick in the Decor Section and he contacted Vince Carruto, regional manager for decor. Vince said he'd resolve the issue within the next few days. That was FOUR WEEKS AGO. I've left four messages for Vince; no response. I've asked for an email update and left my email: NO RESPONSE. I've called Nick back at the store; NO RESPONSE. It's now May 18th.
NOONE HAS TAKEN THE TIME TO RESOLVE THIS. EVERYONE PASSES THE RESPONSIBILITY TO SOMEONE ELSE. IN THE MEANTIME, THEY HAVE HELD UP MY REFUND FOR ALMOST FOUR MONTHS!!!
Beware dealing with this company as the customer gets lost and has to do so much work to try to get real action. Promises, yes. Resolution, no. Still working on it....

Steven from North York
Steven from North York

Service

I was looking for a bulb which the most efficient in comsuming elecricity. And one of the employee there kindly locate me right place with right product.
It was very pleased to be serviced with that guy.

Eileen May in Toronto
Eileen May in Toronto

Kitchen renovatio

Home Depot - Caledonia Rd
416-780-4730
825 Caledonia Rd
M6B 3X8

I had a small 30+ year depressing kitchen, tried a closer HD, but they were not interested!(too small a job? I didn't dress well enough?) but this location were helpful, knowledgeable and not pushy. The team the used were always on time and on task. Ripped to the walls, new floor, new cabinets, new appliances. I'm happy!

maria amaral from Toronto
maria amaral from Toronto

installation service blinds

I've bought some blinds for my living room, kitchen and dining room @ home depot but they were sitting in the box for around 4 months, recently I called them and asked for a quote. Since I've purchased the blinds @ home depot the offered me the best price

Anne in North York
Anne in North York
2 reviews ,

Kitchen Renovation

I have renovated 11 kitchens in my life... and wanted something a little different. My husband wanted a more "furniture" look... and we found something we agreed on.. in all places, Home Depot. We ordered a Kraftmaid kitchen in a painted finish with framed doors. The joints are all dovetailed and the heavy drawer hardware is located under the drawers to mainatain the weight more evenly. It looks great! It is my favorite kitchen yet! For about $1,000 more than Ikea, I have a custom look kitchen with wood drawers and upgraded hardware. Thanks Elizabeth at Home Depot on Caledonia!!

flooring

Home Depot has a fairly good selection and quality of product but I find the service is lacking. First off it is hard to find someone who works in that department. They don't seem to have backup if that individual is on lunch. Offen there are several people waiting to speak to only one staff person. Recommend they cross train their staff to have greater flexability on areas that require some expertise.

frank in North york
frank in North york

tiles

I went in home depot on caladonia rd for tiles for my kitchen and i needt 100 sq feet,i had no idea what color i should get for my small project but they where very helpful in choose my tiles and grout i needed thanks for your help will come back again for there service

walter
walter
1 review ,

compressor

I was looking for a while for a new compressor and was impressed with the knowlege of the salesperson... I wish I remembered his name... He didnt try to sell me anything...just answered my questions... Thank You

Tony in Toronto West
Tony in Toronto West

Duct Cleaning

Went to Home Depot in July to buy some lights. An employee approached us about duct cleaning. We spoke to him about receiving written material to review later at home. He provided us with it.

Got home, reviewed it thoroughly. Called them up to set up an appointment the following week.

They arrived on time in the afternoon, explained to us the procedure, the cost, and time to perform the service. They took approximately 1 hour to clearn our ducts and talk about the service.

No headaches or hassles. The people were always polite and courteous.