Home Depot - Bristol Circle

Building Supplies and Hardware
2555 Bristol Circle Oakville ON L6H5W9
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Erindale  >  Home Depot - Bristol Circle

Reviews for Home Depot - Bristol Circle

Wendy from QB Global
Wendy from QB Global

House Renovation

We have been purchasing renovation products from Home Depot for many years. It is one of our favorite stores. They have trendy products and they do have promotions going on for certain products. It is worth to check it out when you need to do renovation.

Priscilla DeOliveira from Oakville
Priscilla DeOliveira from Oakville

Home Delivery (Bill the Manager)

Myself and my husband were loading up our carts in hopes that a van would be available to rent in order to take all our drywall etc home. After loading a cart twice at 2 different Home Depots and being unsuccessful with the van rental I quickly spotted the manager Bill, and asked him if they could hold our things until the van rental came back from it's trip. After hearing our multiple Home Depots story Bill was determined to assist us in bringing these things to our home. He suggested we use their home delivery service free of charge. After all the frustrations of the night me and my husband were so thankful that Bill went above and beyond to make us happy. He never said no and he found a flexible solution immediately. Now that is customer service!

Rose in Mississauga
Rose in Mississauga

Door and Window Installation

I secured Home Depot's services to replace the windows in my basement and install a new front door. The staff (Michael) showed up at the designated time, was efficient and cleaned up after his work was completed. The price was right and the windows have proved efficient in keeping drafts out and the heat/air conditioning in the house.
Home Depot followed up with me on the service and contractor as well. I will use Home Depot's installation services again.

kevin in Mississauga
kevin in Mississauga

Customer Service

When we bought our new house, I spent some time shopping around for the best prices i could find in appliances. After trying a number of stores, it was frustrating that everybody was so pushy, and in a lot of cases rude. The Associates at this store were friendly, knowledgeable, and not pushy at all. Also, they matched and beat the best prices competitors were offering and i was very confident that i was getting a good deal.

johnj
johnj

new kitchen

Jake was very precise in doing the crown moldings etc. Very impressed with his quest for perfection. He spent alot of time making sure that everything was level and exactly where he wanted them to be before attaching the cupcoard to the floor. He was also flexible when we asked him to do something slightly different than the original plan called for.

Steve from Oakville
Steve from Oakville

lighting

Everytime I go to this Home Depot I am dissapointed. I can't wait till Lowes opens up close by. Many times I go in and it takes a long time to get service and the service is not helpful or friendly. For example, I ask for advice and I am made to feel dumb about it. One time I asked an older gentleman about problems I had installing lights and he basically brushed me off and told me I was obviously unable to do the job. He used to be an engineer because he wore an engineers ring on his pinky. The most recent purchase was a ceiling light and the cover was dented. I asked for a discount and spoke to the manager. He was very degrading and told me they usually give damaged items to Habitat for Humanity. I try to shop at this Home Depot unless absolutely necessary.

Dee321ca in Oakville
Dee321ca in Oakville

9.8/10

Kitchen Rennovation planning

We had a series of plans drawn up by Home Depot for a kitchen pantry. The service from the kitchen design department was excellent and the service professionals there were very helpful. We were given different options and suggestions about what we could do and how we could work with the space we had. Even though they didn't necessarily have our money and a guaranteed sale, they still went well out of their way to help out out. It was a good experience