Home Depot

Bryant Tong in Kingston
Bryant Tong in Kingston
6 reviews Kingston, ON

foam cutting

I was in Home Depot and wanted to buy a sheet of foam, but it was too tall to fit into my car; I needed to cut it into sheets for a craft project I was working on. An employee got out his exacto knife and was able to cut it into the exact sheets I wanted before purchasing it.

Kathryn in Kingston
Kathryn in Kingston
4 reviews Kingston, ON

Basement tiling

I found the flooring department very helpful on my last trip into Home Depot - the guy on the floor (I wish that I could remember his name) was patient and helpful - seemed to really know his stuff and wasn't afraid to give the good, the bad and the ugly of the different options.

2 reviews Kingston, ON

window coverings

I went to Home Depot to ask for intructions on how to install blinds. the sales associate not only answer my questions but also helped find the right blinds for the right price.

2 reviews Kingston, ON