Home Depot - Nepean

HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Nepean  >  Home Depot - Nepean

Reviews for Home Depot - Nepean

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent Customer Service.

As a contractor, I am constantly in and out of Home Depot and nevertheless I am always satisfied with their friendly and knowledgeable employees. I can always count on Home Depot to have reasonable pricing and great deals! Definitely a must go-to place for my fellow contractors.

Cheers!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent customer service

We had an issue with a previously purchased item and Dave (manager on that day) ensured we were very satisfied with the solution and resolved our issue very quickly. We have received excellent customer service from all their staff on our many visits there.

Sarah Biggs from Ottawa
Sarah Biggs from Ottawa
13 reviews , ON

Paint

I went into this home depot to wait to pick up my husband. I thought I would kill some time looking for paint for the front door. I have to say that the sale staff was nowhere to be found. I had to search for them. When I did find someone they were helpful and friendly.

Debbie Millett from Nepean
Debbie Millett from Nepean
3 reviews Nepean, ON

Painting

After recently moving into the neighborhood, I have a lot of painting to do. One of the colours mixed was horrid. I took it back to the store and asked that they adjust the colour to improve it. They were unable to do so and offered me a brand new can of paint and colour. Because of this, I will only purchase from this store. Good client service!

michele barrhaven
michele barrhaven
1 review NEPEAN, ON

renovation supplies

Home Depot had everything we needed for our basement renovation. They also have a very knowledgeable staff to help. I like that they have such great hours and such a variety of products.