Home Depot

Mary Lou Gardner from Kitchener
Mary Lou Gardner from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We have been thoroughly pleased with our renovation. Home Depot uses a company called Cerastone and they were great. We had one guy, Tom Carroll and he was terrific. We are so pleased with the finished product and would highly recommend this company to anyone. We had new cupboards, flooring in the kitchen and living room, painting in both rooms, a half wall removed. Tom did an exceptional job with everything and came back to double check a couple spots on the kitchen floor. He did a great job of cleaning up. We are thrilled with our new rooms. I also dealt with Joe from Cerastone and he was very helpful. Home Depot used Top Shop to install the kitchen counter and sink and they were great too. They returned right away to tighten the tap and everything is perfect now. I will tell anyone who asks to check out Home Depot for any home renovations they need. Thank you so much! M.L. Gardner, Kitchener

Nicole skilton from Toronto
Nicole skilton from Toronto

new apartment

I went in looking for shelving and found so much more. They were quick in helping me cut some wood, and pointing me in the direction of the bracket. Also very informative on how to drill into concret.