Home Depot - Barrie

HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Barrie  >  Home Depot - Barrie

Reviews for Home Depot - Barrie

10 reviews Barrie, ON

Storm Door Purchase and Installation

I ordered a storm door from Home Depot. It took several weeks to come in. When the installer came to install it, they had ordered the wrong size. But, he was able to get the correct size door for me, the same day, and had it installed in a few hours!!
I would recommend their Doors, and Installation Services!!

Leigh Ellis in San Francisco
Leigh Ellis in San Francisco
2 reviews Angus, ON

roofing

If you are ever unsure about having a renovation done and don't know a very reputable contractor, contact home depot. Their service is next to none and they will stand behind any job. It was a pleasure to work with the people that work for Home Depot employs.

10 reviews Barrie, ON

My Patio and Front Door Reno

We had our front doors - both screen and steel doors, as well as our patio door, installed by contractors at The Home Depot. The work was done in a timely manner. The caulking and flashing could have been a little neater. After the first year, the screen door needed to be replaced as it had twisted and wouldn't close properly.
The contractor was quite pleasant and helpful.

Robyn in Barrie

705-733-2800
10 Barrie View Dr
Barrie
L4N

I attended the store and wanted to purchase a space heater. No models were available at floor level, but models were available in high level that could be accessed by a ladder. We waited for a long time for someone to come by. Then, we went looking for an employee in the area, which took some time. Then, when we found someone, he wanted us to choose another model that was within reaching distance. He was reticent to take the time to get the product for us. How weird when a store doesn't want to sell its product.

dawson Parry Sound
dawson Parry Sound
1 review ,

fun room

great assistance and selection of products supplied. great help in installation procedures. help with rental tools. excellent communication skills with a clear precise understanding. great warranty assistance with any problems.

CC in Midland
CC in Midland
2 reviews Penetanguishene, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Was a customer in Barrie Home depot on a busy Saturday. The associates were very busy but still very helpful! We couldn't decide what tile to buy for the floor, and the associates outlined the pros and cons of each kind. Once we decided, they helped us pick out grout for the tub, floor, and sealer that was appropriate for both.

Cece in Tottenham
Cece in Tottenham
2 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Last spring, I took my daughter's advice and visited Home Depot first to have what I thought would be a preliminary kitchen design. Not only did they wow me, I ordered the cabinets the very next week.

At my advanced age, I wanted to start enjoying a new kitchen as soon as possible. And thanks to Home Depot, they were ordered, picked up and installed within a month.

Smiling in Tottenham

chucke
chucke
1 review Burlington, ON

basement reno

we found there service very profesional and tidy there work was affordably and work was done on time. work was beyond whqat i expected and price was within our budget

Rick Midland
Rick Midland
3 reviews Midland, ON

Window Insert Replacement

we were in the process of changing window inserts in our newly purchased home. We wanted more privacy in the evening. We deceied to replace the inserts in both the front and back doors with inserts that had venitain blinds built into the. The gentleman in the store showed us what we were asking for. He did say that he would be re-miss if he did not tell us about a product that would go over an existing insert that would meet our needs. As a result we did but the product that he showed us for the two back doors. We bought the fergular inserts for the front doors. The result is that we have the finished product that we want and saved a few buck. The only glitch is that the inserts for the front doors (pair) did not match exactly and i had to make another to a home depot to replace the mis-matched window insert.

John from Innisfil
John from Innisfil

Painting the hallways

I went to by some paint in order to do some touch ups around the house. I went to Home Depot to get some paint. The sales consultant was great. The employee gave me some advise on what paint would work best and what would be better for the long haul. He mixed the paint for me and I was very impressed with the colour. I must say he was very helpful and knowledgable about his paints and how to use them. The employee gave me some advise on how to apply the paint and some trouble shooting methods should I get stuck. I will return to do some major work.