Building Supplies and Hardware
1956 Vedder Way Abbotsford BC V2S 8K1
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Abbotsford  >  Home Depot - Abbotsford

Reviews for Home Depot - Abbotsford

1956 Vedder Way
Abbotsford
BC
V2S 8K1

We wanted to remodal our down stairs bathroom
so went to home depot abbotsford
they where very helpful in helping us pick out toilets and vanity and counter top sink
no rush at all very relaxing and easy to deal with

MSA Society from Abbotsford
MSA Society from Abbotsford
2 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Items For Business maintenance

Over the years we have used the Home Depot as our go to store for most of our business maintenance items. We find the selection at Home Depot good and generally find what we are looking for without having to go elsewhere.

Danielle from Langley
Danielle from Langley
6 reviews , BC

Pain

I needed helping deciding what type of paint and primer would be best for doing repairs in our basement suite after a cat had made a mess of the drywall and smell had gone right into our concrete floor under the carpet. They were very helpful and we were able to deal with the cleaning and keeping the odour from coming through the paint/sealer. It was nice to be able to talk to someone who knew what they were talking about.

Willis from Abbotsford
Willis from Abbotsford
4 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Flooring

Attended a laminate flooring workshop. It was very helpful and the instructor really knew his stuff. I would recommend anyone wanting to DIY to get help from the orange aprons.

Antonette Vitug in Abbotsford
Antonette Vitug in Abbotsford
2 reviews Abbotsford, BC

ordering wooden blinds for our windows

We ordered white wooden blinds for our basement renovation from Home Depot when they were on sale. It was a decent deal. The people in this department were very competent and were quickly able to order what we needed. However, when we received our order, there was a mistake with one of the blinds and we took it back. They acknowledged their mistake and were able to remedy the problem that day.

Elizabeth in Abbotsford

1956 Vedder Way
Abbotsford
BC
V2S 8K1

This is a great place to get bathroom fixtures, such as taps, lights, rods, etc. It's a one stop shopping place, so I find it convenient and easy. There were plenty of knowledgable staff to help as well. The prices were reasonable and there was a great variety of products.

2 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Washer and Dryer combination

I recently purchased a new condo that did not come with a washer and dryer. There was a rather small space, really only enough to hold a stackable washer and dryer. I had seen the atackable kinds before, but wanted somethiong bigger. The guy in Home Depot helped me find a great stacking LG front loader washer and dryer set. I couldn't be happier!

2 reviews Chilliwack, BC

washer and dryer

I recently bought a small condo without a washer and dryer. I needed a stackable set, but I wanted a larger size. I was so confused and frustrated at the shopping and prices. I went to Home Depot and I think that should have been my first stop! They set me up with a fabulous front loading set by LG. Thanks!

Bert in Chilliwack
Bert in Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Addition

We recently added on to our home, and all of the help received in Home Depot was phenomenal. They designed the kitchen for us, helped with counters, helped pick paint colors, and flooring to match. Love it!

RR East Abb
RR East Abb
1 review Vancouver, BC

hardwood flooring

Larry helped us find our flooring, unfortunately we found it cheaper somewhere else in Abbotsford. Joanne in kitchens helped us design our new kitchen but again we found a cheaper, better quality place to purchase. We did custom order a window there.