Home Comfort Centre - Richmond Hill

Home Office Renovation
9033 Leslie St., Unit 5 Richmond Hill ON L4B
HomeStars  >  Home Office Renovation in Richmond Hill  >  Home Comfort Centre - Richmond Hill

Reviews for Home Comfort Centre - Richmond Hill

Jcpenny  in Richmond Hill
Jcpenny in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom product

My designer said Home Comfort Centre just like a Chanel shop for a woman!! I had my bathroom partially renovated and I got everything I need from Home Comfort. Staffs are very professional and I am very satisfying with their service and quality of product.

Leung from Markham
Leung from Markham

One-piece toilet

I bought several one-piece toilets from Home Comfort Centre. The salesperson greeted me as soon as I walked into the store. However the salesperson wasn't that knowledgeable about the product but I did my research before going to the store so I already knew what I wanted. The salesperson was friendly and didn't pressure me into buying anything else. Their showroom is large and it has been a pleasant experience to shop there.

Annalise R from Newmarket
Annalise R from Newmarket
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Purchase of 3 Duravit Toilets

Be very careful with this company. You need to check every detail when you buy something from them as there are items that are not included but it doesn't say so on the website. I bought 3 very expensive toilets and they didn't come with installation kits. As I am not a plumber, I thought that would be an obvious thing to include. Their prices looks good on the internet but do not be fooled - it's plus, plus, plus all the way. Seat extra, installation kit extra.

John Koo in Markham
John Koo in Markham

Home Water Treatment System

The people in Home Comfort Center were knowledgable on their products, they spent 3 hours to answer all of our questions and did their best to help us to choose a drinking water filter and water softener system to best suit our needs and within our budget. Also, the installers were very professional and offered us extra helps on the installation.

More about Home Comfort Centre - Richmond Hill

Air & water purification systems, humidifier, bath fixtures, kitchen sinks and faucets, other plumbing and more.