Home Again Recycling Depot ***No Longer In Business**

Building Supplies and Hardware
32 Burmondsey Road East York ON M4B1Z5
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in East York  >  Home Again Recycling Depot ***No Longer In Business**

Reviews for Home Again Recycling Depot ***No Longer In Business**

Anon
Anon
16 reviews East York, ON

Cabinets

I ordered all new kitchen cabinets from Home Again and went through every detail with the sales rep. I wanted to use some horizontal cabinets and the rep suggested that I just flip them on their side. Unfortunately, this didn't work because the vertical cabinets aren't designed to hold weight on the long edge. When I presented this to Home Again, I was pleased to discover that they would replace the cabinets I ordered with the correct ones. I really appreciated that they were customer service focused and willing to correct any errors. You also can't beat the price. I always think of purchasing there first for my home needs now.

Dale Thompson in Toronto
Dale Thompson in Toronto

Bathroom & Kitchen remodel

Home Again is great for people looking for tile, windows, doors and even old door/electrical/decorative hardware. I picked up new tile for my kitchen and bathroom reno as well as a beautiful french door and I got it all for less than $300. Unreal selection for tile, windows and door. I'll continue to shop there and also tell everyone else I know to shop there too.

3 reviews , ON

Windows

During our kitchen reno we decided to purchase new casement windows as well. The windows were measured 1" too short. Scott was supposed to install them but cancelled, claiming he was sick, without contacting me. His message to me was to find someone else to install them. The other one HA recommended removed the old windows and put the new ones in but didn't replace the outside capping. I had to spend more money to find an independent installer to complete the job. He said the windows were good quality but a window installer should do the complete job. I agree. Home Again might be fine if you are in the trades and do the work yourself but I wouldn't count on them to complete the installation or offer any advice. In spite of spending about $13,000 total with them on our project it seemed we were given the cold shoulder and left to fend for ourselves. Youtube offers more advice.

3 reviews , ON

Kitchen cabinets

We gutted our kitchen and went with home again for the canadian made cabinets. After that it went downhill. We are 90% happy with the quality of the cabinets but for service provided after what we spent we are very dissatisfied. The day of delivery my husband was told the driver can't help him unload the large order of cabinets. There was no previous explanation that the cabinets would be dropped in the driveway. Don't leave the design up to them, we got one too many pantries that doesn't fit the kitchen space. We were shown a quote but no itemized price quote was provided to us even after asking for it numerous times. All we have to show what we paid is the total amount charged to our credit card. They said they gave us 30% off but we have no way of confirming this.

Lisa in Leslieville
Lisa in Leslieville

bathroom renovation

Home Again Recycling Depot ***No Longer In Business**
000-000-0000
32 Burmondsey Road
East York
M4B1Z5

I love Home Again, it's like the "Winners" of the renovation world. We've been doing several projects around the house and frequent the store regularly. They have both great items salvaged from reno demos as well as new merchandise that they are selling well below the price of any other retail shop. We've found a sink and vanity that looks perfect in our bathroom at half the price we'd seen it anywhere else. The tile that we'd like to use for the bathroom and kitchen backsplash is sensational and quite a bargain. For sinks, faucets, framed doors, front entry locks and more they just can't be beat in price. Selection may be limited, but they have the basics and some great unique finds too.

Dave Cappuccitti in North York
Dave Cappuccitti in North York
1 review North York, ON

Vanities, tile, doors, windows, fixtures, etc.

I've purchased doors, fixtures and windows at extremely low prices. From what I understand, their inventory is a lot of overages from big box stores witch they sell off at very low prices. They have anything from kitchen and bath stock (vanities, pre-cut granite, fixtures) to new and used doors.

john in Newmarket
john in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

floor tiles

bought travertine tile here,approx ($38/ 8 sq ft)man said best price anywere,went down road to Lowes,it was $32.00 / 8 sq ft.Now today I found it for $24/ 8 sq ft.All the same product.My advice is to shop around as the cheapness & low overhead looking store does not have the best deals.

Bill in East York
Bill in East York
1 review East York, ON

Slate floor tiles

Needed to change the flooring in my daughter's house in the mud room/laundry room. Looking for something durable and easy to take care of especially with 2 young boys. Jerry recommended the slate tile and gave us some helpful hints on installation and care tips.

Carlo from toronto
Carlo from toronto
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Tiles

I was recently referred to Home Again by a friend. It is a great place to find new or used home item at great prices. The selection is not huge but you might just get lucky and find exactly what you are looking for at an unbeatable price.

Karl in Leaside
Karl in Leaside
2 reviews ,

Reno materials

I have been a repeat customer of Home Again since they opened. Need to find a door similar to those in your home? Look here. Need a doorknob? A sink? A counter? Great deals on recycled materials. They also carry a lot of new stuff, with a great selection of tiles. Tons (literally) of marble the last time I was there, as well as slate and ceramics.

More about Home Again Recycling Depot ***No Longer In Business**