Holland Park Garden Gallery

Sher from Burlington
Sher from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

house plants

A few years ago I bought several varieties of house plants. They looked like they were sprayed for bugs or over fertilized and so I inquired to be assured all was well. 1-2weeks later, the bugs appeared and the plants died. Since I have a green thumb and plants grow well in my home, all my other plants are still alive. When I returned the dead plants, I used my new membership number but they refused to give me a refund. I canceled the membership and have not returned since. Places like this should use more earth friendly pots for growing that decompose rather than so much plastic also!

Angela in Hamilton
Angela in Hamilton
3 reviews HAMILTON, ON

Landscaping

Had an excellent selection of small trees and shrubs. Holland's staff help me pick out the right tree or plant for the location on my property and the amount of light it would be receiving. All plants were very healthy and are maturing well. The prices were extremely good during one of their weekly sales.

Russ in Burlington
Russ in Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Help with purchase of tree

I went to Holland Park Garden Gallery last summer looking for a tree for the back yard. The staff we very helpful in giving me advice to choose the tree that would best suit my needs. I spent a couple of hours with the Gardner there as he was very knowledgeable about everything to do with trees.

Linda Harrison in Markham
Linda Harrison in Markham

Lanscaping

I recently moved from Burlington were I lived all my life to Markham. The home we purchased was a new build and desperately needed landscaping. I was very please to discover a Garden Gallery in Markham but to my disappointment the plant selection was not all that good and the staff were not very helpfull. Being a long time purchaser at the Burlington Holland Park off I went to see Janet who has always been my go to person when purchasing my plants. As Janet had instructed me I brought pictures to make it easier for her to make her selection of plants to fill my garden. WE have received many compliments from our neighbours and quite often we will see them taking pictures. You couldn't ask for a better compliment that that. Janet thank you for all your help. I still make my trips into Burlington to make my spring a summer potting plants with the help of Janet. We have since completed the back but I cannot attach enough pictures.

amp in hamilton
amp in hamilton
11 reviews Hamilton, ON

Gardening

I went to garden gallery for some helpful tips on how to design a periennal garden. There I meet a lady Janet who was very knowledgeable and helpful in how to plant a shade garden. From the type of soil to the type of plants to use. From large size to small size with different shapes and colours. I would go back to Garden Gallery to buy my plants you might pay more back you get it back in good recommendations.

Chris in Burlington
Chris in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Landscape Plan

We hired a landscape designer associated with the store. After a site visit he was to submit a landscape plan for the front and backyard. Alas, the drawn plan, although printed on quality paper and looking professional, did not address our needs nor did it follow our instructions. Worst of all, it was a plain and unimaginative design. We paid only for the site visit cost but did not purchase the design.