Highland Furniture

Reviews for Highland Furniture

Silvia De Cruz in Mississauga
Silvia De Cruz in Mississauga

sofa

I am a happy customer! After having a very bad experience at another store and waiting 8 weeks for a sofa which kept getting delayed and delayed, I gave up and came across this store. Here I found an even better sofa for a better price! Raj promised me it would be in my condo in 10 days and she ended up delivering it in 7 days, ahead of schedule!
I am so thrilled and can't say enough good things about my experience here! - Silvia

Anna-Marie in Mississauga
Anna-Marie in Mississauga

bed

I got a great bed that I'm in love with! I got to pick the exact colour I wanted and they had it made for me.
The best part is I had a coffee table I had bought from another store and the leg broke. The store where I bought from refused to help me but Raj went out of her way to order me a replacement leg - I am so grateful! She could have easily sold me another coffee table but got me the replacement leg for free!

Randall in Mississauga
Randall in Mississauga

high end sofa

I showed them a $4600 sofa I had seen at a high end store in downtown Toronto and these guys were able to get one custom made for me for less than half of that price! I was skeptical at first because of the big price difference but when I received it they look identical I can't even tell the difference! I am SUPER happy! Raj was very patient with my list of requirements and literally spent hours with me making sure I got the fabric of my choice. I will be a customer for life! - Randall

TooFast4u in Toronto
TooFast4u in Toronto

GOOD SERVICE

Question
Hi harriet, there is a DOS command you can use to run as administrator in command line:
runas /profile /user:administrator “Driver:\folder\program”
For example, the administrator account is “AAA” and you want to run BBB.exe of C:\programs, you should do these following steps:
1 Press Win key & R

Di

Steven is nice guy first day he assist me.one guy dont knw full name but i think his nick name is raj he talks with customers nicely. delivery boy's aslo well behavior.but..but.. if you are happy in your life and wants buy some mentally stress go to the Highland there is one lady Raj she will give you hardtime.she massed all my dinning set sent me twice wrong delivery and forcefully they took delivery fees.please stay away from them.

Quick Delivery

Quick delivery of my product. Great price for wonderful furniture. The shop owner Raj was able to work with us on getting our order ready.

I would recommend Highland Furniture.

Review has 1 previous version
corepassion14 in Mississauga
corepassion14 in Mississauga

Service Level

My first impression of Steven the Sales Rep that greet my partner and I was amazing. He did not rush us or tried to pressure us into purchase something right away. Once he saw that we were ready to ask questions and buy he help us in the most professional way. He was courteous, honest and polite. We got what we paid for which was a Dining table and chairs along with a bed frame. We were able to have Easter Dining with our family because he made sure our table arrived on time.

Thank you Steven for an amazing experience and we look forward to purchasing more items at your store.

Marize
Marize
2 reviews Milton, ON

Bedroom furniture and living room

I am in love with the furnitures I bought at Highland Furniture, the price was very affordable and the delivery crew did a great job :) definitely will go back for more furniture and will recomend to my friends.

mariatheresaeson
mariatheresaeson

Dinning table

Customer service was good we have problem with our delivery they forgot the screw it came late but they keep calling us for update

More about Highland Furniture

Why choose Highland Furniture? Highland Furniture is a furniture store based in Mississauga, ON. Since opening, Highland Furniture has served customers in Mississauga, Toronto, Milton, Brampton, Burlington, North York, Scarborough, Cambridge, Waterloo, Guelph and Kitchener with low prices on furniture products and top notch customer service. Our knowledge of the ...