Hi-Speed Moving And Delivery

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Mississauga  >  Hi-Speed Moving And Delivery

Reviews for Hi-Speed Moving And Delivery

Azam in Vaughan
Azam in Vaughan

Picked up a table purchased in milton delivered to vaughan

We got a great deal on a solid oak table under 300lbs at restoration hardware in milton. They gave us a card fpr hispeed as they themselves dont deliver. Hispeed was able to coordinate the pickup and estimate in minutes and delivery was in 24 hours. Couldnt have asked for better service from the office and the delivery team. Will use again and have already passed their info on to friends and family.

Awesome... Thanks so much for your kind words... Please do reach out to us @ [email protected] for a little token of our appreciation...

Fernellen in Toronto
Fernellen in Toronto

June, Chris and Aman were the best! 10 plus stars!

June, Chris and Aman were friendly courteous professional and on time for their services at my home. They were very respectful of the pieces they were moving and inspected them carefully prior to the move and afterwards. They were also very respective of my home my floors my walls and took extra care to make sure that nothing would get damaged. They were also very helpful and did the job efficiently and quickly with a happy and professional mannerism. I would absolutely use them over and over again and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for professional movers. I've had high-end brand name movers in the past who did a terrible job and we're very unprofessional and these people were beyond exceptional I hope to see Again when I need more items moved in my home. Thank you for your fantastic service!

Hi there,
We are glad to hear that you were pleased with the professionalism and efficiency of your delivery and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time out to let your satisfaction be known to the Hi-Speed & Homestars families. We look forward to serving you again as we strive to maintain the quality service you received. Thanks a million!

Chris from Toronto
Chris from Toronto

Moved a stove

I can't say enough about this team. I called to arrange a move of a stove from one home to another and got same day service. They kept in touch with me via text in regards to expected time of arrivals along the way. And they were early !!! The two fellows that came were very pleasant and accomodating. The price was great as well. I will use again and would highly recommend to others.

Hi Christine,
We are happy that we not only met your expectations, but we exceeded them. Our goal is to always provide the best service to our customers.
We are also very happy to know that you found our prices reasonable as well.
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share these kind words with us, as well as our HomeStars family.
We look forward to serving you again.
Thanks a million!!!

Stage-IT
Stage-IT

Stage-IT.ca

Chris and his team at High Speed are not only professional, they are personable... often not the case with "movers". I trust them with not only the well with my own inventory, but my clients as well.

Hi there,
We here at Hi-Speed are so glad that you have had such pleasant experiences with our company and delivery crews. We strive to provide the best service for our customers so that they feel well taken care of and at ease when setting up and receiving their deliveries. We appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to write such kind words and we thank you for your continued support and business.

Beware: Lots of up charges

The upside: they were available for a same day booking. The downside: they are sloppy, one crew member was rude, and they charge for every additional tiny thing. Don't use unless you are in a pinch.

Update: Please be advised that the response below does not accurately reflect what happened. Use this company at your own discretion. #BuyerBeware

Hi there, we’re glad that we were able to help you with your same day delivery, but we are sorry to hear that our crew and their service did not meet your standards. I do hope that you would agree that most delivery companies would expect clear paths when they are delivering, to both ensure that your delivery is done quickly and ensure our crew’s safety, as well as expect to only do the work they are being paid to do. After our investigation it seems that the “rude crew member” was the one who knew that you had not paid for the extra work, yet both our crew members were happy to move additional furniture for you around the house and out of the house, at no extra cost, to keep you happy, despite there usually being a cost associated with these services. We are sorry to hear that charging money to move additional pieces of larger furniture that we were not aware of made you unhappy, but we do hope that the free work that our crew did to try their best to give you a great customer service experience is appreciated.

Richard from Mississauga
Richard from Mississauga

Large Appliances Moved with Care!

I found Hi-Speed Couriers & Movers right here, on HomeStars! In November 2015 I needed an immediate move of 3 very large and heavy new kitchen appliances from my home to a storage facility. I reviewed and called a number of other moving companies, all who were unable to help me and meet my short and unexpected timeline. After reading the reviews from Hi-Speed Couriers & Movers on HomeStars, I contacted them.

Hi-Speed Couriers & Movers provided an immediate response and exceeded my expectations. They were able to meet my very short timeline and asked all the right question to ensure a successful move. Best of all, they were able to provide what I felt to be a very fair and comfortable price.

On moving day, Hi-Speed Couriers & Movers was early and their truck was clean! The employees were charismatic and personable! Their level of service was outstanding and I must say they paid extra special attention to moving my brand new appliances! :)

I encourage you to give them a call. I will most definitely use them again without hesitation.

Richard Mississauga, Ontario

Hi Richard,
We here at Hi-Speed are so glad that we not only met your expectations for a delivery company, but also exceeded them. Our goal is to provide the best service for our customers so that they feel well taken care of and happy with their delivery. We appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to write such kind words and we thank you for your continued support and business.

Quick, easy and fair!

Was able to have item delivered two days after purchase. Further reduced charge based on actual circumstances. Anthony and Aman were courteous and efficient. Great experience would recommend to anyone.

It was a pleasure being able to accommodate your delivery for you and we here at Hi-Speed are glad that you were pleased with our service. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share kind words about your experience with our company, and we look forward to hearing from you in the future for any of your delivery or moving needs.

Amy from Toronto
Amy from Toronto

Quick response and Reliable

I have used the Hi-Speed Movers twice. The first move was done within a couple of hours of calling them and the large pieces of furniture were delivered same day and on time. The movers worked with care and my furniture pieces were wrapped and placed where I wanted them in the home. Second time, another excellent move including a pre-arranged move of new furniture in and old pieces moved to another location in the home. I wouldn't work with another company. They are great!

Hi Amy,
We appreciate you calling upon our company not once, but twice; we're glad that you were pleased with the services on both occasions. Customer service is of utmost importance to us here at Hi-Speed so we're glad that we have found a loyal and happy customer in you. Thank you for your kind review and we hope to provide yourself and others with the same standard of excellence in the future.

Bowes Design Solutions  in Mississauga
Bowes Design Solutions in Mississauga

furniture deliveries

I am an Interior Designer and have been using Hi Speed Couriers and Movers for many years to deliver furniture to my clients. I have always found them ready to provide efficient delivery service within 1 or 2 days. My clients have also reported their employees area very cheerful and helpful with furniture deliveries and installations.

Barbara Bowes

Hi Barbara,
We are glad that both yourself and your clients have had pleasant experiences with our company. We try our very best to provide great customer service from the point of booking until well after delivery. Thank you for your positive review, we hope to hear from you again and do not hesitate to pass our name on to any of your future clients.

More about Hi-Speed Moving And Delivery

Moving & Home Delivery of any & all furniture and home appliances, as well as all types of In-Home and In-Store Assembly. We specialize in Same Day Delivery in as little as 1 hour. In business since March of 1995 and incorporated in January of 2009. Call us today to ...