HI-Lon Glass Services Ltd

Mirrors & Glass
HI-Lon Glass Services Ltd

Reviews for HI-Lon Glass Services Ltd

Windows, glass and door

I had contacted Hi-Lon Glass to complete several aspects of a custom home renovation last year. Steve from Hi-Lon Glass oversaw the scope of this job. He was very knowledgeable and was able to provide me with the information I required to make good choices regarding the new front door, two sliding patio doors, egress windows, glass shower enclosure and mirrors for all three bathrooms. This company also provided the custom glass for the new glass stair railing system being installed. The installations looked fantastic and Steve and his colleague left the site clean with no damage to walls etc. Hi-Lon Glass was able to meet the work schedule outlined by my contractor and interior designer, as well as providing the glass on time for the railing company to install. I would highly recommend Steve and his company to others and would not hesitate to use them again on future projects.

Ed inThornhill
Ed inThornhill

Shower Door Disaster

Hi-Lon was recommended to me to fix a glass shower door that wasn't closing properly.
They quoted me and assured me that they would make the door fit correctly.
When the serviceman came to my house he didn't have a clue what the original guy who gave me the quote suggested be done and he fiddled with it for several hours until he finally gave up. He even asked me to borrow tools that he hadn't brought with him!
He left, and the door had to be entirely replaced- (NOT) by Hi-Lon- as it was now worse than before, and we could not use the shower at all since water leaked out onto the floor.
I protested the bill, but Hi-Lon insisted on charging me the full amount.
I will NOT deal with them again.
Beware.....

Newfoundland1964 in Acton
Newfoundland1964 in Acton
1 review Acton, ON

New front door installed for a keyless entry system

Hi Lon Glass from start to finish was a great company to work with! I own a small boutique style fitness club and wanted to change to a keyless entry system. Steven did the quote and helped me decide the best door suited for my needs. Manager Lorne Smith co-ordinated with Chubb Security to make sure the door strike was compatible with the keyless entry. The 2 young men that installed the doors were polite, professional and did an excellent job. I received top notch service. Thank you Hi Lon Glass for making this project easier for me!

Window Crank Repair

Our condo uses this company to repair our windows and for some reason they are either missing the part or have the wrong part. It seems to me that if an entire condo is a customer, you would have their window specifications on file so that you could ensure your crew is properly prepared for the job and not waste everyone's time. I rated them low because their customer service has a lot of room for improvement and our window is still broken.

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

Cracked Window Replacement

Had problem with timing and speed but got the job done. It seems with the influx of the condos the window manufacturing is in backorder, so make sure to keep that in mind when any window companies quote you approximate dates.

Review has 1 previous version
Bill from Toronto
Bill from Toronto

Door installation

After someone came to take the measurements (for which I paid $50), I was told the estimate would be sent to me in a couple days, max couple of weeks. It's been a month now and still no word from them. I've called a few times and the customer service girl was very uninterested and impolite. Do not use them if you want the job done!

The Smiths in Brampton
The Smiths in Brampton

Frameless shower enclosure

After putting in a new bathroom in our basement, we had Hi-Lon Glass come and complete the job by installing a frameless door system. We are so pleased with the product and with the installation!