HI-Fi Centre

Sean from Whitby
Sean from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Navigation unit and Amp

It seemed like a good install but I later noticed that the deck was a second hand unit. Someone else's iPhone had already been connected. His install guy is totally unfriendly and has gets miserable when you ask questions. I confronted the owner who said he was going to replace the deck but never called. The deck cuts out at times, when I'm on Bluetooth people ask if I'm calling from an airplane and I found heads of screws that were sheared off during the install. I wouldn't even trust these guys to do the replacement work.

Mandy - Bowmanville
Mandy - Bowmanville

8.3/10

Bought a TV, Receiver, DVD player etc.

We have always had a good experience at the Hi Fi Centre.

And better deals then those big box stores!!!

People are friendly, service is great, everyone is very knowledgeable and they never forget who we are!