Heritage Furniture Showrooms

Heritage Furniture Showrooms

Reviews for Heritage Furniture Showrooms

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

console

I really liked the console we bought. The delivery people were incredibly rude. Never had such rude people deliver a product before. The two guys just grunted "where do you want it put" and then left. The in store service left something to be desired as well, very unhelpful and disinterested in serving you. There are some good finds in the store but be forewarned their people skills are terrible.

pk from Burlington
pk from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Multiple purchases

Shopped a couple of times for specific items. A complete and total lack of genuine (not talking syrupy/fake like when they assume you have tons of money) service is palatable, as soon as you enter their store. The ignorant and indifferent attitude of the owners are a direct reflection from their sales employees. They don't offer anything unique, it's the same type of items to be found in other like venues, just really bad service and lots of stinky attitude.
My spouse will never again set foot in store and will pay extra monies if required to shop elswhere, w actual service.

Andre in Burlington
Andre in Burlington
1 review Stirling, ON

Furnature purchase

Ordered some furnature. Emergency, had to return items. 20% + tax ($300!!) restocking fee, even though the items weren't picked up or delivered! What a policy! I won't be buying anything here again.

eric.dalli
eric.dalli
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Furnature

Heritage in Burlington told us they have the furnature at hand in stock. After we paid and ordered, they changed their mind and promised delivery in 6 - 8 weeks. After 8 weeks, they still did not deliver. If you are buying from this merchant, make sure you have them write down and sign their verbal promises.

Tara in Oakville
Tara in Oakville

Chair for den

This wasn't my first purchase from Heritage, and I doubt it will be my last. They have really high-quality furniture here, and they stand by it. The showrooms are well laid-out and give you a good sense of how the furniture will look when you get it home. The chair that I purchased is the most comfortable piece in my house, and one of the best looking. The couch that I bought a few years ago there has stood the test of time - it is a gorgeous leather couch that didn't cost nearly as much as it looks like it did! I love this furniture store and consider it one of the best in Halton.

Daniel in Dundas
Daniel in Dundas
2 reviews Dundas, ON

End Tables

We recently purchased two end tables from Heritage Fine Furniture for our new condo. The store had beautiful, high quality pieces that will last forever. The end tables we bought were a great deal on clearance.

OakvilleTodd
OakvilleTodd

New Furniture

My first impression of this store was that the furniture was very nice, but probably out of my price range. To my pleasant surprise, I found that not only was the quality of the furniture what it appeared to be (e.g., all real leather, beautiful workmanship), but that the prices were actually quite reasonable. The salesman that I dealt with was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and unassuming. After shopping around, I'm heading back there this weekend to make a purchase.