Heinz Breiter Window Cleaning Ltd

Window & Gutter Cleaning
12 Bentworth Ave North York ON M6A 1P3
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Downsview  >  Heinz Breiter Window Cleaning Ltd

Reviews for Heinz Breiter Window Cleaning Ltd

Michael111 in the Beaches
Michael111 in the Beaches

Quoted a price, then claimed more after job done. Stay away!!

I was quoted a price for cleaning of eavestroughs and downspouts - a price I agreed to - and we set up a day for the work to be done. On the day the work
was done, I was left a copy of the original quote with the total crossed out by hand, and an additional amount added. I had never agreed to the add-on. I paid the agreed-upon amount - about $180 - by cheque the next day along with a note explaining why I was not paying he additional charge - about $75. No give on their part and no acknowledgement of their error. After about 8 months they sent the matter to a collection agency. I'm not surprised their approval rating is 38%. Stay away!!!

You were quoted a price for eavestrough cleaning. When you requested the additional service of downpipe flushing, we quoted you $16 per each. Its done in this manner as each home has varying numbers of downpipes. On the day the work was done, you were left a copy of the work order by the crew where the service tech manually entered the extended price for the total number of downpipes flushed. Additionally, our office sent you an e-confirmation that the project was complete, invited your feedback and attached the revised bill with the extended price for the downpipes flushed. After months of futile attempts to encourage you to complete paying your outstanding invoice, the outstanding account was placed with Collection. We greatly appreciate your business but understand the necessity to get remunerated so that we can continue to preserve our valued trades people

gail handley from Toronto
gail handley from Toronto

Much ado and then nothing

After getting an estimate and complications finally getting an appointment time, they begged off explaining the weather had been a problem. So we made another appointment time for today, I have now waited for 5 hours and still no show. OK, I can understand people running late, but why not at least a phone call?

1 review St. John's, NL

Great Service- Will use again!

The servicemen were friendly and very helpful!
Our windows look great now! So happy we chose this company.
The office staff were very professional and patient too.
Way to go H. Breiter, we'll be using your services again!

John Noyes from Etobicoke
John Noyes from Etobicoke

Window cleaning

This company cannot be trusted. They quoted me roughly $450 to clean windows on two houses. This is more or less the going rate. I confirmed again and again that this was the total amount for both houses together. They did the job, then billed me double. They refused to admit their error. Instead I received a letter from a debt collection agency. Stay away from this company. Unprofessional and dishonest!

Gerry from Toronto
Gerry from Toronto
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

window cleaning

There seemed to be so many window cleaning services out there, but I finally settled on H. Breiter. My windows, of which there are many, hadn't been cleaned in some years, yet Kamis came in and managed with serious elbow grease to get them sparkling again. We will definitely be using them next year.

More about Heinz Breiter Window Cleaning Ltd

Toronto-based H. Breiter Window Cleaning is a Canadian firm providing window cleaning and building maintenance to high-rise, condominium, commercial and residential customers. With over 55 years of experience and real focus on customer satisfaction, you can rely on H. Breiter for your next window cleaning job and much more.