Sids Home & Garden Showplace

Reviews for Sids Home & Garden Showplace

EMP in Romeoville
EMP in Romeoville
7 reviews Romeoville, IL

plants for the house to plant outside

Sids has a great variety of annuals and perennials. They are helpful and the store is pretty organized for a greenhouse. Staff is helpful and assisted me with planting questions. The staff seemed knowledgeable and gave me recommendations for where to plant what - also the expected growth. Checkout was very easy too.

victor2554
victor2554

gardening project

I love this place it has a wonderful selection of flowers and baskets. It had a large selection of amazing flowers and plants. I also like the selection of yard statues and fountains. I feel that the people that work there were very helpful. I can't wait to back this season to see there selections.

vanessa3059
vanessa3059

beautiful annuals

That have a wonderful selection of flower flats. Also love the wide range of hanging baskets. That also had a wonderful customer service which was very helpful. Would recommend this place to anyone look for beautful flowers for ther garden.

Diane2511
Diane2511

Garden Renovation

I went to Sids to buy garden supplies and was very satisfied with the level of service and the selection of plants available. Although a little pricy, the selection was very good.

Karla in Naperville
Karla in Naperville
2 reviews , IL

books and garden tools

I went to Sids for the first time and was very satisfied. The manager was helpful and explained to me what I needed for my project and how to complete it.

Gail  in Downers Grove
Gail in Downers Grove
2 reviews , IL

Flowers, fences

Sids Home and Garden has so much to choose from: flowers, statuary, fencing, perennials, annuals,exotic plants,vegetables and a gift shop. They have outdoor bushes, trees, sand, mulch, and much more.

Lime Time in Lockport
Lime Time in Lockport

plnats galore

We went to Sid's Greenhouse to purchase some annuals for our garden. They had a huge variety of flowers and plants. We bought some beautiful petunias, begonias and geraniums. We also bought a hibiscus tree to put on our patio. We did not really talk to anyone, so I can't review on that, but we did love the amount of plants they had.

Cathy in Oak Brook
Cathy in Oak Brook

Gardening supplies and plants

I have purchased many garden supplies and decorations from Sids. They have unique items such as the Irish gazing ball and birdbath sculpture. They also have a great selection of bird seed and houses. It is a joy to shop there.