Harper's Gardening Centre Ltd

czirog1 in Hamilton
czirog1 in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Pond Pump

My pump quit after 9 years of service. I did check out another pond supplies outlet in Hamilton, and they quoted me $300 dollars for a replacement pump. Problem with that is the new pump would be even more powerful than the one I have and I would have to deal with an overflow issue. The solution would of entailed more plumbing to regulate the flow.
Called Harpers, the same pump was $350, and they could not match the price of the other outlet, but, they offered a probable repair solution to my old one.
Took my pump down to their pond centre and Darcy went to work on my pump. She was amazing. She spent over 45 minutes with me and managed to match up my worn out and broken impeller with a new unit. She installed the new one and tested it right there.
Pump has been running issue free for a month now, and total cost was only 75 dollars. Now that was great customer service !

amp in hamilton
amp in hamilton
11 reviews Hamilton, ON

Landscaping design

I went in to harpers garden centre to get more help for my recent landscape design. I recently saw Craig Harper who was more than helpful to go over my design and suggest new stuff to incorporate into my landscape design. I will be going back in the recent spring to buy my new plant material to plant at my house. I suggest anyone who wants help to go to Harper's Garden Centre and see Craig Harper.

thomas e bridge in Ancaster
thomas e bridge in Ancaster
1 review Ancaster, ON

Landscaping

While at the garden centre i was amazed at the knowledge the staff and the rare and hard to get plants, They had pond section, stones from all over and very friendly service.