HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Ajax  >  Handyman Connection - Durham Region

Reviews for Handyman Connection - Durham Region

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Outdoor repairs

The work was scheduled and the night before Handyman Connection- Durham called to say that the worker was sick. I asked them to send an different handyman and they did not have workers available. I had taken the day off work and was very angry to learn they were not coming. The work was scheduled THREE WEEKS in advance. I will never use them again.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Indoor Painting

I call Home HandyMan for any of my home renovation and repair needs in October 2017 I had my living room and dinning room and hallway painted by Joe Gordanier job well done very professional I will be calling them again as I have always had good and prompt service with my requests

Suzanne
Ajax

coulterwendy in Toronto
coulterwendy in Toronto

deck750.

This is the first time using handyman. They are prompt professionals. the installer was polite and tidy and used the appropriate colour of wood; the deck is beautiful. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Private User reviews Cobourg, ON

handyman services including painting, repairing woodwork, adding latches, outdoor work

Oh. My . Gosh.
Do not. Repeat. Do not. Use. Handyman Connection Durham Region.
Why?
Inefficient. Needs more business sense. Really poor customer service over the phone. Really poor customer service in person. Who they hire are incompetent. The work needed to be redone one year later.

You have been warned!

Piet from Whitby
Piet from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen

North Durham Appliance was called and Lucas did an excellent job repairing leaky dishwasher. He returned 3X, shopped personally for a part and returned the end of the day to finish up.
I've always found North Durham Appliance professional and have always met my expectations. Call them!

Bob in Port Hope
Bob in Port Hope
3 reviews AJAX, ON

Various plumbing-related repairs

Being physically unable to make these small repairs myself, I asked the Handyman Connection for help. They promptly sent Cory over who did everything I asked for to my complete satisfaction. I will certainly use the company's services in the future and I do not hesitate to recommend it to other homeowners.

Ric Jones in Whitby
Ric Jones in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Little Stuff

The carpenter, electrician and plumber from Handyman Connection were all professional and expedient in getting the jobs done. This was my first experience with Handyman Connection. I am a very happy customer.

The office staff at Handyman Connection were delightful to talk to about my needs and how their system worked.

Thanks much to all the folks at Handyman Connection.

8 reviews Ajax, ON

Electrical work

I used Handyman Connection for some electrical work because of other positive comments I had read on Homestars. Ian did several jobs for me including putting in potlights in my kitchen, installing my over the range microwave and replacing a chandelier in my dining room. Ian was prompt, courteous and very professional, completing all the jobs in a timely manner and cleaning up after the jobs were done. The final price was the quoted price for the job. I would not hesitiate to recommend Handyman Connections and if you need electrical work Ian is your guy

8 reviews Ajax, ON

Ceramic floor tile installation

I used Hanyman Connection to have ceramic floor installed in my kitchen and hallway. The quote was honoured and the workman arrived as promised on time. The installation was not done right the first time and the grout continued to crack and break up in many places. The original handyman came back and replaced the grout a second time but the same problem recurred. I called Handyman Connection to complain and I must admist I was impressed with the way my complaint was handled. They sent someone else out to check the job and I was told the original job was not done properly and that person was no longer with the company. Though it was a big inconvenience to have the floor taken up and re-installed, they did do it very quickly at their own expense. I have a small amount of disappointment with the finished job because there is some difference in grout colour and the spacing of the tiles is off a bit because of how the replacement had to be done, but no one else would notice but me. I was very impressed with the way this company stood behind their work and would recommend them for this reason as we have all heard of people/companies who do not do this and with home renos this can be costly. I would use this company again

Kayson Small in Ajax
Kayson Small in Ajax
1 review AJAX, ON

Fix my excercise bike

I man came to the house to fix my bike. I was happy with the service and the price. If I had to take it into the shop I would have paid well over 300 dollars. It's great to have this service in durham.

More about Handyman Connection - Durham Region

We are The Original Home Improvement Specialists.
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Ajax?