Handyman Connection

106 - 8557 Government Street Burnaby BC V3N 4S9
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Burnaby  >  Handyman Connection

Reviews for Handyman Connection

1 review Burnaby, BC

Power washing exterior deck and patio

I have used Handyman Connection a couple of times now and would highly recommend your team. They have been punctual, extremely knowledgeable and helpful in completing the work we needed. I would have no hesitation in calling on them again. Great job!„

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to help!

Installation

My repairman/installer was George. He was on time, professional, and efficient. I would not hesitate to use his services again.
I have already recommended the company to some of my friends.

Thank you for your review and recommendation to friends. We really appreciate it.

1 review Port Moody, BC

Repair damaged fence and gate

I contacted Handyman Connection through Homestars. I received 3 quotes and chose them. They sent out George who did the estimate and said he would also do the work. I arranged for a date and he was on time with the materials. He finished the job in a day and the final charge was $3.63 more than the estimate. On time, on budget, excellent work and friendly professional. Will certainly use them again and ask for George.

Thank you for your review. We are happy George was able to help with your project.

Swanner in Burnaby
Swanner in Burnaby

Lighting

Matthew was friendly efficient and knowledgeable . He called 15 min before the appointment to notify me he was on his way. He replaced the halogen bulbs in our lighting fixtures located in 14-16 ft ceilings. Also Matthew gave us an estimate on future options such as LED lighting. He looked at the pendant lighting in the kitchen but rather than trying to repair the light and because of ythe problems with the type of fixture he recommended a installing new LED pendant lights. I would not hesitate to recommended Matthew and the company to family and friends.

Thank you for your review. We are greatly appreciative of any recommendations!

Alex in Burnaby
Alex in Burnaby

Bathroom Upgrades and Repairs Completed Professionally

I recently used HMC for assistance with a bathroom repair and upgrade project. The handyman (incidentally the same Stan of the review below) was prompt, courteous, very tidy and obliging. He showed up on time, provided a detailed explanation of his plans, committed to a price, method and schedule, and then executed the project in a professional manner. I'd regard him as a courteous, competent, veteran professional and would recommend him for projects. I disagree with the review below and would recommend him to friends and family in need or services.

Chris in New West
Chris in New West
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Bad Experience

I have used Handyman Connection before successfully but my recent experience has made me question whether or not I'll be using Handyman Connection again. I had a small plumbing project that I called Handyman to quote on. They sent Stan - who quoted us "a minimum of two hours". When he arrived the next day the job literally took 4 minutes. When we questioned paying for two hours (plus $35 supplies) when the job took 4 minutes he became belligerent, told us we didn't have to pay if we didn't want to (with incredible tone). When we explained it wasn't that we didn't want to pay, it was the discrepancy in the quote, he very rudely advised that it "costs what it costs" and he had to allow for his travel time. At no time did he say anything about a minimum charge (which I would have understood). Given that he could live anywhere in the lower mainland, I don't feel I should be expected to pay for his travel time. He also asked me how much my reno was worth which I found to be a very personal question that was none of his business. When I complained to Handyman Connection they offered to reimburse some of my money which I appreciated. I know that using Handyman means paying more but next time I'll find my own tradesperson (this guys wasn't even an actual licensed plumber - which I knew ahead of time but that made it even harder to justify $180 for a 4 minute job). Estimating is a skill that should be part of the service the tradesperson provides. I'm not interested in a ball park guess that I'm then committed to paying.

Replace damaged siding on outside of house

Very happy with the work. My initial emails were answered promptly and the project was completed on the date promised.
Paul, the carpenter, was very professional and excellent at his craft.
The work was done as per the quote given. The entire experience was hassle free and very positive in every way.

Thank you !

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your experience with Handyman Connection. We are glad to have been able to help you with your home repair project.

Electrical Kitchen Lighing

Great job. Very happy with work recently done in our Kitchen. Electrican got job done very efficiently. Staff on phones got back to me quickly to set everything up. Thank you.

small repair in bathroom

Great service and job well done by Ed. I would recommend Handyman Connection to anyone wanting to do small jobs around the house.
Job was done within one week or so of contacting the company.
thanks again.
Cathy

Shenell in Vancouver
Shenell in Vancouver

Lights project

Matthew from Handyman was great! He redid all fixture, recessed and pot lights in our townhouse. He was very nice, clean and efficient. I would highly recommend him for any electrical work. He was a pleasure to work with!

Hi Shenell,

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business with Handyman Connection. Let us know if you need any more help in the future with home projects.

More about Handyman Connection

Handyman Connection Metro Vancouver - We are The Original Home Improvement Specialists.