Handyman Connection - Kelowna

Sheri from Kelowna
Sheri from Kelowna
4 reviews Kelowna, BC

Deck construction

I needed the support posts on my second floor deck replaced due to rot. Even though I had to wait for a week, the completed job was great. I feel confident the deck will stand for another 15 years. The Handyman had great suggestions to make the job more cost effective than I thought it could be.

Lucy in Downsview
Lucy in Downsview
1 review North York, ON

kitchen renovation - light fixture and painting

I was referred to the Handyman Connection by a friend and was not disappointed. David Othen arrived at my place and gave me an estimate of the cost, what supplies I would need and the time it would take for the job to be completed. It was a few cents under the amount quote and the work was completed in time. The place was always left very clean.

kbens from Kelowna
kbens from Kelowna

drywall repair

Handyman Connection - Kelowna
250-717-5500
Kelowna
BC
V1Y 4R1

The handyman they sent was 'one of their best' He DID do a great job and was friendly, even with the kids... but a little forgetful, he left behind some of his tools, I contacted the company to let them know, but no-one ever came by to pick them up...

More about Handyman Connection - Kelowna