Handyman Connection Kelowna

Sheri from Kelowna
Sheri from Kelowna
4 reviews Kelowna, BC

Deck construction

I needed the support posts on my second floor deck replaced due to rot. Even though I had to wait for a week, the completed job was great. I feel confident the deck will stand for another 15 years. The Handyman had great suggestions to make the job more cost effective than I thought it could be.

Lucy in Downsview
Lucy in Downsview
1 review North York, ON

kitchen renovation - light fixture and painting

I was referred to the Handyman Connection by a friend and was not disappointed. David Othen arrived at my place and gave me an estimate of the cost, what supplies I would need and the time it would take for the job to be completed. It was a few cents under the amount quote and the work was completed in time. The place was always left very clean.

kbens from Kelowna
kbens from Kelowna

drywall repair

The handyman they sent was 'one of their best' He DID do a great job and was friendly, even with the kids... but a little forgetful, he left behind some of his tools, I contacted the company to let them know, but no-one ever came by to pick them up...

More about Handyman Connection Kelowna

For every Home Maintenance need that may arise, Handyman Connection of Kelowna is committed to providing you with dependable and skilled Handymen, great customer service, and first class workmanship. Just one call or click brings our expertise right to your door. Handyman Connection of Kelowna can help turn your "to-do" list into "done."

Home repairs, renovations and remodeling are what we get excited about. Handyman Connection Kelowna is your single solution for that list of home maintenance and home improvement that seems to grow longer every day. Whether you need something installed, built, fixed or maintained, we are your reliable and trusted partner for all your home repair, renovating and remodeling needs. Your home needs expertise and we have the experts at Handyman Connection of Kelowna.