Alarm Systems

Cass_Ita
Cass_Ita
1 review Brantford, ON

Great Service - Slow Delivery

Had an alarm set and installed. They did good work, just took a while to get it installed. I will definitely use again and recommend.

I did extensive research on security solutions and these guys I think do know their stuff.

Hello Cass_Ita, thank you for your feedback! We take all comments on our service to heart and are always looking to improve every day. Any questions about your system please do not hesitate to reach out.

kbraley
kbraley

Home Security System Installation

Right from the beginning, their staff was courteous, knowledgeable and punctual. The initial meeting consisted of a Consult with their Salesperson who was able to provide me with all available options and their associated costs. Once the details of the Install and the wonderful automation where explained at length, I was happy to enlist them as my Home Security System provider. The installation took place on time & on schedule. The Install technician again, ticked all of the boxes one should when in the customer service industry. Since the initial install, I have had numerous questions regarding the operation of the system; as well as, a billing concern. All inquiries were met with resolve in a timely fashion. I am one Happy customer and have passed along a number of Fluent recommendations to friends & family members. Keep up the good work !

Thank you Kelly for being a great client to work with and always giving us the opportunity to make things right. Thanks for the review!

tinalouisetinebra
tinalouisetinebra

2 alarm systems with add-ons

Excellent, friendly, informative and prompt customer service from Daryll .
He is always available by phone or text no matter what city he is in
He has checked in with us several times while he is in town

Thank you for your feedback Tina, you are very lucky to have Daryll as your representative!

Julie M.
Julie M.
1 review Windsor, ON

Installs of security systems on 2 properties

You guys are great....

Only constructive criticism would be that I wished the doorbell cameras were better suited to the Canadian winters as ours freezes and then won’t work

Thank you Julie, it has been a pleasure working with you as a customer!

Brad
Brad
1 review Windsor, ON

Service

Installment of security system and camera was performed. Walk through system was explained professionally. Great job all around.

Thank you for your review Brad! Always a pleasure working with amazing customers like yourself.

erin.kennnedy
erin.kennnedy

Fluent Security System

Got my Fluent system from Kyle when he was in my neighbourhood and he was amazing!!! Would highly recommend him and his company!!

Thank you for your review Erin! Any questions about your system at any time please reach out to your dedicated rep Kyle and he would be happy to help.

Private User reviews Stirling, ON

Home Automation

I got almost $3500 I free equipment from these guys for doing some advertising by putting a sign in my lawn. I had to pay 400 to get it installed but that was literally it! Great service, clean installation.

mizcheri1 in Simcoe
mizcheri1 in Simcoe
1 review Simcoe, ON

Home Automation system

I had rep out to see me and explain how the system works. Its not just alarms anymore! I can use my phone to do everything , from unlocking my door to checking in on my son with the cameras! extremely happy with reps knowledge and straight shooting. He didn't try to hide anything. When the tech came, he was neat and quick, not taking up too much of my time, but willing to answer all my questions. I would recommend contacting for information!

Bill in Hamilton
Bill in Hamilton

Home Automation and Security

The rep. that was at my home was extremely knowledgeable. After taking the time to address
my questions he really made upgrading my system make sense. I absolutely love the new automation features as opposed to the basic system that I had. After doing the paperwork the rep. Put me on the phone with head office for a welcome call making sure all the terms were clearly outlined.
Would highly recommend Fluent to anyone looking for security or home automation.

More about Hamilton Tech Drive Authorized Fluent Dealer

Welcome to Hamilton Tech Drive’s Home Stars profile!

HTD is an Authorized Dealer for Fluent Home Automation and has been in the security and automation business for almost 20 years.

While security and life safety are the heart of all we do with 24/7 monitoring provided by police, fire, and EMS services, we are excited to be able to combine these services with the amazing new home automation equipment that has been taking the market place by storm.

From automatic door locks and doorbell cameras, to smart thermostats and automated lights, Hamilton Tech Drive is able to offer you complete connectivity to your home anywhere in the world from one easy to use application!

As the industry has continued to grow, we have continued to expand our offerings and have the ability to professionally install complete surveillance camera systems. These systems come complete with installation of DVR’s, running of unexposed wire, and user training for the equipment. Unique to Hamilton Tech Drive, we are also able to offer financing plans OAC for these surveillance camera installations!

If medical emergencies are your main concern for older family members or those in your home with health concerns, we are also able to offer Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) through our PERSCanada division. These include home based and mobile units, complete with fall detection and location based services (LBS) to be able to ensure the safety of all members of the family.

With being able to service any and all of your automation, security, camera, and medical concerns for your residential or business location, we cannot wait to hear from you to be able to schedule a no cost, no obligation, on-site evaluation at your convenience.

Thank you for visiting our profile and please contact for any comments, questions, queries, or concerns!