Hamilton Tech Drive Authorized Fluent Dealer

Alarm Systems
1030 Upper James Street Hamilton ON L9C 6X6
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Hamilton  >  Hamilton Tech Drive Authorized Fluent Dealer

Reviews for Hamilton Tech Drive Authorized Fluent Dealer

Private User reviews Stirling, ON

Home Automation

I got almost $3500 I free equipment from these guys for doing some advertising by putting a sign in my lawn. I had to pay 400 to get it installed but that was literally it! Great service, clean installation.

mizcheri1 in Simcoe
mizcheri1 in Simcoe
1 review Simcoe, ON

Home Automation system

I had rep out to see me and explain how the system works. Its not just alarms anymore! I can use my phone to do everything , from unlocking my door to checking in on my son with the cameras! extremely happy with reps knowledge and straight shooting. He didn't try to hide anything. When the tech came, he was neat and quick, not taking up too much of my time, but willing to answer all my questions. I would recommend contacting for information!

Bill in Hamilton
Bill in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home Automation and Security

The rep. that was at my home was extremely knowledgeable. After taking the time to address
my questions he really made upgrading my system make sense. I absolutely love the new automation features as opposed to the basic system that I had. After doing the paperwork the rep. Put me on the phone with head office for a welcome call making sure all the terms were clearly outlined.
Would highly recommend Fluent to anyone looking for security or home automation.

Jason in ??????????
Jason in ??????????

Home automation and security

Hamilton Tech Drive is a Home Automations/security company that puts their customers first. It is also a great company to work with and provides a great environment and opportunity. I recommend this company highly

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Home automation

Awesome product! Makes my life much easier and stress free being able to monitor and control my home from my smart phone. Really glad I became a customer, saving money in hydro and insurance.

Thanks for posting this Adam, I appreciate that you took the time.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

ADT alarm installation

On the evening of a burglary in our neighbourhood, I was approached by a representative from Hamilton Tech Drive for an alarm installation. After a song and dance I acquiesced to his sales pitch with the complete understanding that if I was dissatisfied at anytime I may cancel the service. This is completely and utterly false. After repeated phone calls and a letter requesting cancellation, I was denied. Sherry, the manager told me I could not speak with anyone else to complain as she is essentially in charge. My financial situation does not allow for this luxury however I am being terrorized into paying the full amount for a 3 year term without the benefits of the alarm. Shame on you for capitalizing on people in a vulnerable moment. Jason Reid as well for omitting the important details as the technician in charge.

Michelle from Brant County
Michelle from Brant County
1 review Brant County, ON

Security Services

I called to cancel my service. They told me I wasn't a customer, but then called me to tell me I was and I could cancel (after 9 years) without penalty. I sent my cancellation. After the first couple months, they still took my money. I contacted them by email on 3 different occasions. Never received a response or phone call. Over a year later, they are still taking my money.

Please call me at 18887233183 ex 1
My name is Carmen
I will look into this.

More about Hamilton Tech Drive Authorized Fluent Dealer

We are in authorized dealer for Fluent Home. We specialize in home automation and security systems.
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Hamilton?