Hamilton Cleaners Inc

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
552 Main Street East Hamilton ON L8M 1J1
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Hamilton  >  Hamilton Cleaners Inc

Reviews for Hamilton Cleaners Inc

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Friendly & Professional Service :)

Hamilton Cleaners Inc
905-529-5022
552 Main Street East
Hamilton
L8M 1J1

Excellent customer service, kind and courteous. Very knowledgeable about the best way to get stains out of clothing and the impact on fibers. Garments are consistently cared for, cleaned using eco-friendly solvent free process, pressed and professionally packaged. Free delivery to and from home or work. Always a pleasure to wear clothing freshly cleaned by Hamilton Cleaners. Clothes are returned looking & smelling like new! Would highly recommend! Wouldnt trust anyone else with my clothing.

brenda in Ancaster
brenda in Ancaster
1 review Ancaster, ON

Dry cleaning

Personally, I don't have a laundry that requires dry cleaning so I wasn't very particular when I went searching for a cleaner. I have worked with the public for many years and I have very high standards when it comes to customer service, so this was my primary need from my dry cleaner. From my first visit to Hamilton Cleaners, I was greeted by friendly staff with a great sense of humor. In the end, my clothes were ready on time, they were clean, repaired and when I picked them up, I was again greeted by helpful, friendly staff. I have been using this company ever since.