Halson Decor Paint & Paper

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
1521 Upper Ottawa Hamilton ON L8W 3E2
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Hamilton  >  Halson Decor Paint & Paper

Reviews for Halson Decor Paint & Paper

Wendie Scott in Binbrook
Wendie Scott in Binbrook
1 review Beamsville, ON

Choosing colours to paint our new home

I have delt with Halson Decor for several years, the most recent was when we purchased a new condo in Binbrook and needed help picking paint colours for the interior of our home. The sales people were extremely helpful and took tons of time with us sorting thourgh colours to go with our carpet and floring. They suggested many options we could go with and little by little we narrowed it down and picke our colours. They advised us on what type of paint to select and what equipment we would need eg. paint brushes and rollers. They have us several suggestions on ways to make with large progect easy. The results were fabulous! Without their help and expertise, our new home would just not measure up to what results we hoped for.
Thanks to Alice and her associates for all their help.
Wendie Scott

Ron Norsworthy
Ron Norsworthy
1 review Beamsville, ON

kitchen paint

I have been using Halson Decor for at least 10 years. The girls there are always very helpful in knowint the right paint for the job.
Recently I renovated my kitchen totaly and they were so patient in helping me with the right color. They also let me take a paint book home to help. Thanks girls!!

More about Halson Decor Paint & Paper

A Benjamin Moore paint retailer, also carrying Home Décor, Custom Blinds and Shutters and a large selection of Wallpaper books to choose from. Come in and see our recent expansion and renovation and let us help inspire you.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Retailers pros in Hamilton?