Guildcraft Floors

Reviews for Guildcraft Floors

RomanMann in Mississauga
RomanMann in Mississauga

Satisfied Customer

I recently purchased 1700 sq.ft of hardwood. The quality and color was exactly what I wanted. My sales associate was Babar, who was very friendly and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable with my purchase. I would highly recommend coming to Hardwood Giant first before any other store.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

2nd floor project

Had a great experience using Hardwood Giant, sales agent "Babar" was very helpfull and very noligable. Provided great insite as to what product would be best for application that I was looking for. Also found that they were the best price around...

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Vinyl

Purchased excellent quality Vinyl floors and we are vey please with the excel customer services offered by Babar. We will recommend this store if you are are planning to renovate hard wood floors.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

hardwood flooring

the quality of the wood was very good. the service is good, everything was good. the wood improved the look of my house, lighting up the place. thank you for the quality.

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto

Floor Matching

I have been trying to find engineered hardwood flooring to match my existing flooring of 8 years. Finally found it at Hardwood Giant and it turned out to be a perfect match!! The price I got for engineered hardwood was what I have to pay for laminate flooring at the big box retailers!! Mr Babar assisted me with the purchase and he was very knowledgeable with providing additional advice on underpad and moulding needed for the project. The hardwood quality was very good so I end up using less than expected in wastage!!

Rabin in Mississauga
Rabin in Mississauga

Basement renovation

Sales rep was very helpful in helping mt determine what I needed at an affordable pricing. He was very patient and showed me many different type and color of laminated floor.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Hardwood floor purchase

We purchased wood to change all of our carpet to hardwood (1 floor). The milling of the wood was impeccable. The high quality makes sure that there are no creaky floorboards. Installation was also quick and easy as a result. We highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to purchase wood for their projects.

Gee in Mississauga
Gee in Mississauga
2 reviews , ON

Awesome Team Awesome Service

I highly recommend Babar and Sam for their awesome service, guidance and professional approach.

I visited the facility on Sunday and decided to proceed on Tuesday and by following Sunday my two levels, including basement, was completed with 3 days of work.

Great team, even the installers were professional and respectful.
I'll recommend them to anyone!!!

Posting few clicks of the work completed.

Sue G. in Mississauga
Sue G. in Mississauga

Engineered Hardwood

I recently bought Exotic Natural Walnut flooring from Hardwood Giant, via Guildcraft Floors at 150 Britannia Road in Mississauga. I had a very positive experience. Sam, at Guildcraft Floors, provided useful information about the wood and how to have it laid as a floating floor by my own contractor. I bought the wood on sale in the Fall, and the Brampton Warehouse held my wood for three months until I was ready to have it laid in mid-January 2018. I had no problem returning two unopened cases of wood, and I received a full refund from Gagan, Assistant Manager at Hardwood Giant in Brampton. The wood is beautiful, and I am extremely pleased with my new floor! My only criticism is that delivery of the product should be made to the appropriate floor, as I live in a condo, not to the "garage". Sue G.

Hardwood flooring purchase

Great work by all involved including the sale man manny who was very helpful when looking for the right wood.
Work was done in a day and looks great. My only issues was the work crew not wearing covers for their shoes as they walked through my house to the work area. I understand that shoes are required for their safety but shoe coverings would have been a small but important touch.
I will be looking at guildcraft for additional new flooring in the near future. Great work!

More about Guildcraft Floors

Upon purchasing a hardwood floor from Guildcraft Floors Hardwood, we offer all the help that you'll need in installing your floor. If you want to have the floor installed by a professional and need a quote, we offer a free referral to a qualified independent flooring installer who will be ...
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Mississauga?