Greg Free Pool & Spa Service Inc.

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
Oakville ON
Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
Greg Free Pool & Spa Service Inc.

Reviews for Greg Free Pool & Spa Service Inc.

Mr. Nice from Hamilton
Mr. Nice from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Poor customer service these days

We used Greg Free pool service for the last 3 years, I thought they were great.
BUT this year we had a little problem, so of course we phoned the office and left a message to talk about it.
Then left another message a couple of days later, none nasty or angry, and a few more over the next couple of weeks, but Greg Free is AVOIDING US!!
The receptionist Crystal never returned a phone call.
We left messages for Greg to call us, he didn’t. I don’t know if he even heard that we wanted to talk to him.
So what is going on?
A Business won’t talk to clients??

Hoe can we ever use Greg Free again? Obviously they don’t want us as customers, BUT WON’T CALL US to tell us.

Very disappointed Greg!

PJ in Oakville
PJ in Oakville

Knowledge and Dependability

I have been using Greg Free for pool opening/closing and repair or maintenance issues for about 4 years now. I'm sorry I didn't find them years ago. Many pool companies in Oakville have a poor attitude toward customer service and inevitably employ summer students who aren't given proper training. The result is often service that's expensive and sub-standard. At Greg Free, the staff is mature, knowledgeable and dependable. In addition to seasonal opening and closings, I have purchased a new pump and a safety cover. They have given me excellent service and competitive pricing. I would recommend them to anyone.

More about Greg Free Pool & Spa Service Inc.

Pool openings & Closings, Weekly Service, Licenced Gas Contractor, Service and installations.
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Oakville?