Greg & Sons Moving & Storage

Reviews for Greg & Sons Moving & Storage

Warren C
Warren C

Moving & Storage Experts

My wife and I recently used Greg and Sons Moving and Storage. We had a large household to move after 17 years in our Maple, ON residence. The move was to another city in south-central Ontario and the timing involved some storage as well as the moving service. This firm is a very high quality operation with excellent personnel. We were impressed with all elements of the planning and exection. The crew was very efficient and hard-working and took great care to safely pack and handle our possessions. They took all the worry out of the move. We do not hesitate in recommending this firm. If you choose Greg and Sons Moving & Storage you will inevitably be very glad you did.

Tudor in St Catharines
Tudor in St Catharines
26 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Short-notice quick move

I got their name from Homesense for a quick furniture delivery. We had a nice wooden table, unscratched which wanted delivered a short distance away. I guess it was a bit pricey for just a table, but when you need it you need it and we don't have large cars to transport it, which I guess long-term is a saving anyway. Happy, they delivered the table quick, unscratched. Would definitely recommend them.

MAK Toronto
MAK Toronto

Move and storage

I had a three part move over 5 months with most of my belongings in storage over that period. I did my research and got a number of quotes but went with Greg and Sons without hesitation. They weren't the cheapest quote but they gave me a fixed quote right up front and impressed me as being the most professional and trustworthy. They were great to work with from quote, right through to the completed job. I couldn't recommend them more highly.

Jodi from Toronto
Jodi from Toronto

move

cameron gave us a competitive quote - not the lowest we found but he seemed like someone you would like to do business with so we chose him. the whole team was very nice and helpful - including the lady at the store selling the supplies. cameron even came back for free months after the move to re-assemple a table once we finished the reno (and despite i destroyed some of the boxes he lent me as a result of a basement flood - which he never wanted to be compensated for). nothing got lost, nor ruined. glad i met him and would use him again.

Ashley Brown from Richmond Hill
Ashley Brown from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Two part move

We had two moves to do about 3 months apart. We decided on Greg & Sons for the first move and chose to use them again after having experienced their service the first time around. During the initial consultation they provided us with recommendations on truck size, packing materials, and amount of time required for the move. Their quote was accurate with no surprises. This is not a company that is going to have the lowest quote if you are price shopping, but their price is fair and well worth it. The guys arrived on time for each move with all the tools / materials they would need for the job. The team was friendly, hardworking and genuinely concerned about making sure our belongings were moved and stored with care. They were also great with the breakdown and reassembly of our furniture, ensuring everything went back to its original configuration. We had one minor issue, where in reassembling one of our beds the bed rail was damaged. Greg & Sons were prompt in their response to us and had a furniture restorer at our home within a week. The restoration was done wonderfully. The service we received during both moves was top notch and we have already and will continue to recommend them to anyone considering a move in the GTA.

Dave from Newmarket
Dave from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Move from Toronto to Newmarket

We have moved numerous times, sometimes on our own but usually with the help of moving companies. Greg and Sons was a cut above the rest. From the initial visit to estimate the cost (which was bang on) through moving day, we knew we were in the hands of friendly professionals. Nothing was lost or damaged. They pack all your clothes in wardrobe boxes (a first for us) and disassemble and reassemble all beds, which was a godsend. Highly, highly recommended.

Jed from Toronto
Jed from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Move from apartment to condo July 30, 2014

We are extremely happy with this company. From start to finish we could tell that they were professionals. Cameron came to our apartment to give us the quote and he addressed all of our concerns. He even brought his own slippers. The crew, Shane, Todd and Garrett were very friendly and professional. They handled our belongings with care and nothing was broken or lost.
Our new home has a very narrow stairwell, but they managed to get our heavy furniture up without a scratch on our walls.
We have already recommended you to our family and friends.
Thanks again guys!!

Caroline in Ottawa
Caroline in Ottawa
15 reviews Ottawa, ON

Move from Aurora to Ottawa

This was the third time I've moved in three years and the third time I've used Greg & Sons. As usual, the move was trouble and stress free. They arrived in Aurora early morning on June 25. Since I know the company so well, I did a walk through with them and then got in the car and drove to Ottawa. They locked up when they were finished and put the key in a lock box the realtor had left. Delivery to Ottawa was scheduled for the morning of June 26 and I was stunned to see them pull up at my new house just before 9 am! Unloading went very smoothly and quickly. Nothing was lost or damaged and, as usual, the quoted price was exactly what I was charged. I'm hoping not to move again for quite a while but when I do, I suspect I'm going to have a hard time finding a company in Ottawa as good as these guys!

More about Greg & Sons Moving & Storage

Family owned, providing moving services since 1985 in Ontario.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Scarborough?