Kara Flooring Company

Dawn Olmstead in Flowerfield
Dawn Olmstead in Flowerfield
1 review Lombard, IL

Kitchen Flooring and Tile

Quality work. Clean and professional. Would highly recommend to others. Flooring and tile looks great and pricing was reasonable. I've gotten many compliments on my backsplash, flooring used is quality product and is holding up extremely well considering all the traffic!! The sealant they put on it doesn't even have a scratch on it from my dogs. I will use this company again and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for this type of work. THANKS WALLY!!!

Tony in Elmhurst
Tony in Elmhurst
1 review ELMHURST, IL

New flooring

Came out for the estimate and I couldn't beleive the price, it was less than half of what Empire today quoted.
Would highly recomend them to my friends and neighbors.
Very happy with the new floors, thank you

Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Elmhurst?