Upholstery Decor. Inc.

Upholsterers
5788 Hollister Ave Goleta CA 93117
HomeStars  >  Upholsterers in Goleta  >  Upholstery Decor. Inc.

Review for Upholstery Decor. Inc.

Bart Walker in Santa Barbara
Bart Walker in Santa Barbara

The best custmer service ever.

I called to check on my order and the man was so helpful. He told me that my foam would arrive via U.P.S. in five to ten business days. I had miss read the web site as five to ten days and wrongly included the two weekends to my wait time. Sure enough while I was on the phone the U.P.S. man pulled up out front with my foam and I had to call back to thank the man known as The Foam Wizard. Excellent customer service and product. I highly recommend.

More about Upholstery Decor. Inc.

The passion and desire to work along side my parents in our family Upholstery Store began for me as a young child. Over a half century later I have created a new line of custom hand crafted cushions and pillows. Tip Pedic brand products represent my life time commitment to ...