Greenigans Lawn Care Service

HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Downsview  >  Greenigans Lawn Care Service

Review for Greenigans Lawn Care Service

AV in North york
AV in North york

Charged me for services not rendered

I was charged $288 for services I had not requested. I spent >2 months trying to get credit (which company admitted was an error on their part due to miscommunication between their billing and services department). I called more than a dozen times and was patient beyond description when dealing with the most incompetent and disorganized customer service (to use such a word would be giving them too much credit) I have ever encountered. They NEVER returned phone calls, they could NEVER get in touch with their senior management and ultimately NEVER followed up with my issue. Next stop - small claims court.