Green Apple Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers
51 Shorncliffe Road Toronto ON M8Z 5K2
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Toronto  >  Green Apple Landscaping

Reviews for Green Apple Landscaping

agco in Toronto

Front yard remodel with approved parking spot

The Green Apple landscaping team was extremely professional through the entire process of the design, city approval and execution of the project. Peter the lead is responsive to requests and needs as the project moves along. The design and execution teams were flawless.

Thanks, Adam for placing this review! You were a pleasure to work with and I am glad we were able to obtain a front yard parking permit for you. The front yard makeover turned our great in our opinion. With parking so difficult on your street, the legal parking pad in your front yard will be nice.

Cristina
Cristina

Backyard makeover

Thank you Peter, Fred, Victor and team for transforming my backyard into a beautiful and functional space. After interviewing a few landscaping companies, I came across Green Apple Landscaping and called Peter Solti to discuss my dream backyard. His candid honesty and immense expertise was immediately apparent and I knew right there and then that Green Apple Landscaping was the right choice for me. The entire experience, from the very first meeting to finalizing the design and executing the project was enjoyable and seamless. I was impressed with their work ethics, professionalism and customer service. They respected my budget, were accommodating to last minute requests and were always available to answer questions. The crew was respectful, timely, friendly and meticulous. They never cut corners and their craftsmanship was amazing. I highly recommend Green Apple Landscaping if you want things done right the first time. I am looking forward to working with them again for my front yard project.

Thank you Cristina for placing such a nice review! It was a pleasure working with you to transform your backyard. Wishing you many happy years of enjoying your new space.

Front Landscaping and Back Deck

We are SO THRILLED with the landscaping at the front and our new back deck. It has been transformative for the house and our enjoyment of it. The compliments from neighbours, family and friends are endless. Victor, Simon and J.P. worked incredibly hard, the quality and attention to detail is excellent.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you, Kate, for the great review! It's was a pleasure working for you and Leif. The front yard turned out great! We are looking forward to finishing off the backyard landscaping next year.

Dannii in Toronto
Dannii in Toronto

Complete Landscape Overhaul!

Where do I begin? First off, I would not hesitate one moment before recommending Peter Solti and Green apple Landscaping; positively the BEST at what they do! We contacted Green Apple in the early part of the year to get some info on a complete front and backyard overhaul. From my first interaction with Peter on the phone, to the measuring and details stage with Fred, right through the extensive job with Victor, GP and Simon, the entire process was smooth and seamless. Peter and his crew were consistently on target (when the weather cooperated) and in constant communication with myself or my husband about changes or additions and general information during the entire project. The end result is STUNNING! One neighbour commented that it was "Magic"! It was a BIG job consisting of front and backyard landscaping and lighting, including extensive planting and new sod throughout, a new shed, new deck and fencing. It was the absolute best decision we made, going with Green Apple Landscaping and we are very much looking forward to having the last bit of work done on the side yard next year. I wholeheartedly recommend Peter and Green Apple Landscaping to any and all who will listen. Most decidedly the best decision we ever made about our house and it's surroundings. (And it was a lot of fun as well! We already miss the crew!)

Thank's Dannii for placing such an amazing review. While all our clients are great, you definitely stand out as over the top nice. It was great working for you to transform your front and backyard. The result exceeded my expectation. The new landscaping really transformed your property. We appreciated the trust you placed in us throughout the process. I wish you many happy years of enjoying the new landscape and entertaining friends and family in it.

rena_battistella in Toronto
rena_battistella in Toronto

Front yard landscaping project

We wanted to redesign the front yard to give it a curve appeal. We had a number of challenges a) repair a wall on driveway, add a retaining wall to give a focal point, add lighting and add new stone walkway. First, the design by Fred was amazing - clean, the 3rd layout facilitated decision making regarding what we wanted. The pictures of the plants is the little attention to detail that this company if known for. The workmanship is top notch. The crew is experience and professional. Project on time and on budget. Excellent workmanship - glad to know this exists.

Thank you, Rena, for placing a review. It was great working with you and your Dad to transform your front yard landscape. The job turned out great and I'm really glad you added the lighting to give a whole new effect at night and to light up your way. Wishing you many happy years of enjoying your new landscaping.

Matt A
Matt A

Toronto Beaches Front Pad Parking

We had the daunting task of trying to acquire front yard parking in Toronto. Peter and team controlled a number of variables, with their expertise in the front pad parking permit process, and leveraging their close relationships within city services. The landscape design was created with our ideas in mind, but they spun it in a very complimentary way to architect a very modern design with low long term maintenance and beautiful region hearty foliage. The project was delivered within our budget and on time.

The Green Apple team that came to implement the landscape design was very well spoken and ridiculously hard working. They worked long hard days and got our project completed in one weeks time. The materials they selected, both plant and hard-scape were of top quality.

Peter runs an honest business. We were very lucky to come across his services. We'll use Peter and the Green Apple Landscaping team again for future projects.

Thank you, Matt, for placing this amazing review. It was great working for you and Hannah. I really like the way it turned out and look forward to the planting maturing over the next year.

Front Parking Pad and Front yeard landscaping

The entire job from the design to the end result was a great experience. Green Apple guides you through the parking permit process flawlessly. Impeccable workmanship when it came time to the construction. The crew went the extra mile to make it exactly what was needed. I was extremely impressed and would highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much for placing a review.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Front yard parking pad and full landscaping (plus backyard update!)

Green Apple helped us design and build a new parking pad. They coached us through the process offering lots of time and advice upfront. Their design was fantastic and they quickly accommodated all the minor modifications we wanted. We had all the soft landscaping done as well with a modern design using plants that will be easy to maintain (key for us). On site they were efficient, kept everything clean so as not to bother our neighbours. In the middle of the job we decided to do some additional work in the backyard and they pulled together a design quickly and that work was done by tacking on only one more day. We can't wait to see everything growing in the spring!

Thanks Jennifer for placing a great review. It was a pleasure working for you and Corey. The job turned out great and I can't wait to see what it looks like next year when the plants get going. Have a great winter.

Paul McGuire from Toronto
Paul McGuire from Toronto

Front Yard Landscape and Parking

We called Peter at Green apple to build a parking pad and landscape our front yard. The designer (Fred) created a beautiful landscape which included new front concrete steps (covered with stone), landscaping and retaining walls with lighting and irrigation system in addition to the parking pad. We couldn’t be happier with the completed job. The house now has great curb appeal and we have had many compliments from the neighbours. The crew was very professional and courteous and let us know what was going on at every step. They also communicated well with our neighbours to minimize any disruption to them as we share a mutual driveway. I would recommend green apple for any landscaping job and we would definitely use them again for any future landscaping work.

Thank you, Paul, for placing the great review. I'm glad you are pleased with the job. I think it turned out great! Many happy years of parking on your new parking pad and enjoying your new front yard landscaping makeover.

Sarah M in Toronto
Sarah M in Toronto

North Toronto Front Yard Parking Pad and Backyard Landscaping

The team at Green Apple Landscaping were fantastic to work with. I would work with them again and highly recommend them! My involvement with the city to get the permit for the front yard parking pad was extensive & Peter helped me with any questions I had throughout the entire permitting process leading up to the construction. Throughout construction, Green Apple's work was meticulous; Victor, Simon, & JP managed the project through all aspects of demolition and construction seamlessly. It was a very challenging project to demolish and Green Apple delivered on time and on budget with very professional project management skills.
I have a beautiful finished product that my neighbors are commenting looks amazing. Thank you Green Apple!

Thanks for placing a review, Sarah. Glad you are pleased with the process and the end result. It was a pleasure working with you! Many happy years of parking and enjoying your new landscaping.

More about Green Apple Landscaping

Category: Landscape Contractors and Designers.

Your modern lifestyle, outdoors. Creating usable, functional and refined environments with a modern aesthetic. Green Apple offers a complete residential landscape design and build service in Toronto (GTA). With over 30 years of landscaping experience and a portfolio of award-winning gardens, we are dedicated and passionate about creating the perfect garden for our clients.

We are now pleased to include three dimensional (3D) plans as part of our design process. This is in addition to our standard two dimensional (2D) plans. The 3D plans provide you with the opportunity to visualize your landscape makeover in with photorealistic 3D pictures of your designed landscape and actually see what your landscaping will look like before it is built! See our 3D Movie gallery on Homestars.